• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sasha recent essential mix inquiry

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
ive searched soulseek for this mix but came up empty handed. anyone have it or know where i can get a hold of the mp3?

this is the one im looking for

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/essentialmix/?focuswin

00:00 – Sasha

Kraftwerk – La Forme (Hotchip Mix) (EMI)
Beck – Cell Phones Dead (Ellen Allen Mix) (White Label)
C.O.M.A – Monday (White Label)
Robytek – Sun (Rebirth)
Adam Freeland – Silverlakew Pills (Global Undeground)
Mongoose – Kevlar (White Label)
Davis & May – Neotron (Piedmont)
Superlounge – Ghost (Restart Records)
Rouzbeh – Dalavari (Progressive Sounds)
Ozgur Can – Spara M (White Label)
Jerome Isma–Ae – Phantom (Big City Beats)
Steve T – Elefont (White Label)
Gamma Rox & Roy Brizman – Al Tiga Li Babeten (Restart Records)
Pryda – Ironman (Pryda)
Federico Epis – Brasil (White Label)
Francessco Pico – All (White Label)
Nerina Pallot – Peg (Cicada Remix) (Critical Mass)
Underworld – Crocodile (Underworld Records)

T

TRIBE Member
try the thread below this one titled "Essential Mix live from Cream @ Amnesia"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aleks

TRIBE Member
meh, i diden't like it too much. a bit too trancey for me. But it is well programmed and mixed as usual!

T

TRIBE Member
smack said:
No kidding. I haven't heard Sasha play this hard on a recorded set in a while. I like.

I said it in the other thread, and Ill say it again.

this is an incredible set! wooooow! <3 sasha

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
are there any other links for this set because the one Matt posted isn't working anymore and I need to hear this set!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
T said:
I said it in the other thread, and Ill say it again.

this is an incredible set! wooooow! <3 sasha
Aparently he is here in October!

Hopefully he will play a similar set, b/c this one rocks the casbah!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
It's one of the best mixes he's done in years. Loved it, but I found it's a better home listen than anything else.

i love sasha for at home listening, maybe because i love head bobbing, hearing the clicks, changes, builds, etc

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
another inquiry; help me out, tribe sleuths! my favorite mix of his, which has been blowing my mind for well over year now, is a ripped copy labeled simply Sasha, FABRIC, NOv 04. A search turned up nothing. If anyone HAS this and could ID the first track for me, I would be forever in your debt.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
It's one of the best mixes he's done in years. Loved it, but I found it's a better home listen than anything else.

I disagree, it's recorded live in Ibiza afterall. It's a club set for people who've been awake for 3 days and can barely remember their own name.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
^hahaha... thats pretty much what i thought about that set minus two or three standout tracks. It really sounded like he was catering to the Amnesia crowd with balaeric trancey beats.

coleridge said:
I disagree, it's recorded live in Ibiza afterall. It's a club set for people who've been awake for 3 days and can barely remember their own name.

That was the thing that surprised me - for a set that was recorded in Ibiza, I was expecting something a bit more energetic.

Ahhhhh, it's probably that my standards for him in Ibiza are pretty high - GU013 was the benchmark for me.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
That was the thing that surprised me - for a set that was recorded in Ibiza, I was expecting something a bit more energetic.

Ahhhhh, it's probably that my standards for him in Ibiza are pretty high - GU013 was the benchmark for me.

WTF?! lol GU Ibiza is more home listening than this essential mix

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
I've intermittently checked out Sasha mixes since he made the infamous 'switch' and have been nonplussed. I grabbed this mix and heard the Sasha of old that I once loved... Moody soundscapes, lush brooding pads and impeccable programming. If this is a sign of things, I hope it continues. I only wish I could afford to see him in October.

T

TRIBE Member
01-sasha_-_live_at_space_of_sound__madrid_-sat-09-16-2007-talion.mp3

4 hour set. oh. my. god.