• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sasha & Digweed Set Times.........

Can someone please confirm what time they are coming on, for how long, what time the Kool Haus closes on Friday/for this event, etc.?

Please and thanks.

T

-I hope we are getting them spinning for a combined 5 hour minimum and hopefully 6 hour set. Given I heard the place is closing at 4, I think I/we may be out of luck. What's up with that?

-Nesta, where's the afterparty at this time around? ;)
 

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
from what i understand, jimmy van m goes on around 10...sasha & digweed should play from around midnight til 4...

however there has to be some way to pressure the promoters into letting the night go longer...ie noon :)

jc
 

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
The party can't end at 4am. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

S&D should be playing from 2am unitl 10am.

WTF??
 

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
4 is just way too early, if they could onl play for 4 hours,2-6 would be a lot better. I can imagine the Kool Haus is gonna be packed, so there'll be much more room to dance later in the night.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
My understanding is the show finishes at 4 because they have to pack up the soundsystem and lightshow so it can head to Detroit for the next night...
 

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by coleridge
My understanding is the show finishes at 4 because they have to pack up the soundsystem and lightshow so it can head to Detroit for the next night...
What a rip-off!!! What kind of party is that for $50!

What's the point of doing all these parties if the schedule is so tight that they can't even do them justice? Not how I wan't to see S&D.

I hope there's something decent at the Guv and they let us in.
 

JuJuHound

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TheVibe


What a rip-off!!! What kind of party is that for $50!

What's the point of doing all these parties if the schedule is so tight that they can't even do them justice? Not how I wan't to see S&D.

I hope there's something decent at the Guv and they let us in.
Its not a party, its a concert..., don't count on Guv, its Hip.hop
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
BINGO Matt, that's exactly what's happening. In way's it makes you wish that they didn't bring all their sh!t with them (just their record boxes). 4am lights go on and they kick everybody out.
 

vinder

TRIBE Member
i dunno, i keep hearing how they went late at other venues....i'm gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best...
 

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JuJuHound


Its not a party, its a concert..., don't count on Guv, its Hip.hop
HIP HOP! Holy shit that SUCKS.

Who the hell needs such a fancy system...use what Deep Dish used!
 
Originally posted by TheVibe


HIP HOP! Holy shit that SUCKS.

Who the hell needs such a fancy system...use what Deep Dish used!
Fancy system? C'mon, you know first hand what it is like listening to a good sound system, apt styles. :D

Hip Hop doesn't suck, it only sucks if that is the only party alternative at theGuv post S&D.

'Rub your tities if you love hip hop'

If S&D will be just as good as Deep Dish was, which they will at a minimum, we are all in for a great treat.

Yay Enrico!

Peace,

T
 

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
not to be a party pooper or anything, but friends who went to see them in Mtl said the sound system was weak.

apparently they could have had phazon, but the overall set up and dismantling time was significantly longer than with the current system they have.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top