• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Santa vs. the Aliens

thom100

TRIBE Member
*me so drunky*

Holly shitballs batman, FLAMING LIPS ROCKED MY WORLD TONIHGT.!!!!

fuking Sabbath war pigs to finish, are you kidding me.

so many ballons, of more then one I popped to save in my pocket to show my children to piece of history the Sinistar and I experienced tonight.

They only played 3 of their new track, but YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH , yoshiimi made my night.

so much color, substance , and graffiti , I will never miss this band again, it's how music should be done.

my only down side was the crowd, wake up people you're seeing art and happieness infront of you , except it, enjoy it...its hard to make the good things last!!!

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space -
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh
Do You Realize - that everyone you know
Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
did they play that track from the batman soundtrack? The one with jim carey as the riddler. always loved that tune.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
thom100 said:
my only down side was the crowd, wake up people you're seeing art and happieness infront of you , except it, enjoy it...its hard to make the good things last!!!
Sweet hell, I wish I could've been there. I found the same thing with teh crowd at MTV when we saw them on Monday...Wayne was trying his damndest to make them get live, but they just weren't. Hopefully I won't sleep on getting tickets the next time they come down.