• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sander!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
i would get there early, becase with sander coming to town, you can bet there won't be a kleine crowd (weak, and obscure unless you know german)

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
So fucking there.... (as long as I can get saturday off work)

vowed never to miss him again after a Sander double-dose... in the same 24 hours at WMC 05....

This shall be sander part 4 for moi.... and hopfully the best is yet to come....

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Sander who?

just kidding! seriously though, I'd never even heard of this guy before this summer. my bitch loves him. *loves* sander. she wouldn't let me miss this for the world. not even if i was having open heart surgery or giving birth would she let me miss this.

System twice in 2 months... interesting.
no creeps need apply.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I just might, although I don't really go out anymore, especially to System... but it's Sander so...

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Definately want to check this one out ......... seen Sander three other times and I've never once been disappointed!