• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sander Kleinenberg @ Whiskey Sat June 11th

Fac 51

TRIBE Member
Hopefully. I moved to Banff a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the chance to check out Calgary yet. Is it proper afterhours or will everything shut down at 2ish? Any good links for other Calgary event listings/guestlist etc? How's the scene out here?

Cheers

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I'd follow Boodang, Union Electronic and INK events through their facebook page. Those are the main promoters in Calgary.

I mostly go see trance shows, not sure what you are into. Have seen PVD, Tiesto in the past month. Armin is in Calgary May 13th, Above and Beyond on the 21st. Ferry Corsten on July first.

Fac 51

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the info, I'm mostly into prog/tech house but I'll take what I can get out here! I'll try and make it up for Ferry Corsten too.

So how late do clubs run? Is it all over at 2AM. And how are the crowds? Clued up or is it all bottle service?

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Crowds are ok. Flames Central doesn't have bottle service, but other venues do. Dj's go on @ 12 and play until 2:30 and then they close down.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories