• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sander kleinenberg@DAS KOOL HAUS

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
MEET UP!?!?

If anyone's interested in meeting up.. we could do it by the bathrooms by the back bar [wall where Orange room doors are]
on left side...

1am perhaps?

XXX
Marian
:p

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Isnt Guv on Friday usually a big HipHop night?? What are they doing for this event? Last time I was there it was for the latin in the drink.

doodlebug

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Isnt Guv on Friday usually a big HipHop night?? What are they doing for this event? Last time I was there it was for the latin in the drink.

We'll be kicking out ALL the hip-hop heads! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my hip hop, but this night is OURS!!!!
So ya'll best be gettin' out of our dancin' way!!!!

i'm getting excited.....:D

mingster

TRIBE Member
Re: MEET UP!?!?

Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
If anyone's interested in meeting up.. we could do it by the bathrooms by the back bar [wall where Orange room doors are]
on left side...

1am perhaps?

XXX
Marian
:p

I'm sure it'll be fairly easy to find each other....
just look out for me...I'll be there early.

Ming.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Che

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: MEET UP!?!?

Originally posted by mingster

I'm sure it'll be fairly easy to find each other....
just look out for me...I'll be there early.

Ming.

I know why ;)

See y'all there

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God

that's why it's in DAS KOOL HAUS.

*shudder* <--- memories of being dragged to guv on fri against my will....

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Re: earlybird tickets?

Originally posted by doodlebug
so does anyone know what the deal is with that? Mel and I just got our tickets and it seems the location we got them from never got any earlybird tickets!

Early birds were only available through ticketmaster, not the outlets...

I wish promoters/clubs would set a standard ticket policy and stick by it... it's annoying to have to find out what the deal is with tickets for every event :mad:

doodlebug

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: earlybird tickets?

Originally posted by Jazz

Early birds were only available through ticketmaster, not the outlets...

I wish promoters/clubs would set a standard ticket policy and stick by it... it's annoying to have to find out what the deal is with tickets for every event :mad:

werd to big bird.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
i forgot to post in here, how silly of me

i will be there stroking my chin, criticizing the mixing, complaining about the set progression etc....maybe dance for a few minutes here and there.

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

i will be there stroking my chin, criticizing the mixing, complaining about the set progression etc....maybe dance for a few minutes here and there.

now thats how you truly enjoy a party! ... well, thats what they told me on the GU board anyway...

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

*throws hands in the air*
YaY! :D

mingster

TRIBE Member
And more importantly:

Luke Fair: 10:00 pm.

*throws hands in the air*
*wiggles her butt*
*flings a booger @ Jay*
*runs away*