• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sander kleinenberg@DAS KOOL HAUS

girl friday

TRIBE Member
Chickpea and I are there (together of course), plus my other friend erica from guelph.

Sooooo many parties, soooo goood :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
I shall hopefully be attending, have to see how it stacks up with school. Looking very good though :)

I especially like how the thread was named "Das Kool Haus" :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ViShiS*

TRIBE Member
Is it true that earlybird tickets are going for $15?

Sander + Max Graham + John Deebo + Luke Fair! That is a steal of a deal if its true!

I might go if I can locate some earlybirds.

perdue

elektrofunk

TRIBE Member
saw max at system for new years.........great interaction with the crowd....threw everyone into a frenzy when he started scratchin....happy that he's gonna be closing the night...i think.......looking forward to seeing sander for the first time....kinda hope he spins some dark stuff.

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Sander is the shit. This has been a long wait for me to see this cat. Anyone remember a little track called 'My Lexicon'? Yeah, that's right baby. :D

Chris

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by C-NiCE
Anyone remember a little track called 'My Lexicon'? Yeah, that's right baby. :D

Chris
if i hear that, i will quite likely completely freak out.
it would be fun :)

RyanMarcus

TRIBE Member
This will be soooo good!

Despite the fact that my friends will be in Mexico (without me! :mad: ) on the fifteenth, this event cannot be missed! I'll be there whether I can find anyone to come with me or not! It's been too long since I've seen Max. And throw Sander into the mix, well, I can't wait...

See you there
:D

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Re: This will be soooo good!

Originally posted by RyanMarcus
Despite the fact that my friends will be in Mexico (without me! :mad: ) on the fifteenth, this event cannot be missed! I'll be there whether I can find anyone to come with me or not! It's been too long since I've seen Max. And throw Sander into the mix, well, I can't wait...

See you there
:D
If I can make it up to K-town I'll go up with you... *sigh*
At least I hope i can...OOOOOLGGAAAAA!

XXX
Marian
:p

doodlebug

TRIBE Member
earlybird tickets?

so does anyone know what the deal is with that? Mel and I just got our tickets and it seems the location we got them from never got any earlybird tickets!

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
E. Bloc just had regular tickets when I got them on Friday. Max has some mad turntable skills that I'm just dying to hear again, he'd better bust them out for this one. I'm sure everyone who saw him on New Year's would agree.

Par- T

TRIBE Member
Ticket's been bought
No work on Sat.
Rearranged schedule on Fri.

Looks like I'm goin' to be there
Make space 'cause I'll need room to move! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders