• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sander K returns to Stereo MTL

oeretS

TRIBE Member
nothing annouced for sure yet but apparently they got him booked to play Saturday April 22 - i haven't felt the need for a road trip in a while but this could be the one - Sander nights at Stereo are nothing short of legendary

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!

Sander nearly made me cream my pants at System... I can't imagine what would happen to me if I heard him on Stereo's booming speakers...

:eek: :0 :eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
So, so tempting...looks like I might have to do back2back weekends in Montreal (as I'm also goin' to Bal en Blanc)

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
crap crap crap.... could decent stuff happenign so that i can stop spending money..... ha ha... whoot whoot....

Wild Child

TRIBE Member
Can someone confirm this?? Please let this be true ...
I missed him @ System last time and I'm STILL kicking myself for it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
LeoGirl said:
dude, that shits in french. work your wonders and translate each and every post... k :p
meh - they don't even talk about Sander - just a bunch of peeps goin on about birthdays and parties... you know the type - those "forum" losers...

uh... wait a minute... :p

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Psyrel said:
Certain people last night pinky-swore that we're doing a road trip for this. :D
i have no recollection of this!!!! could it have been a case of the pinky rape?

i'll still go though! :D

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Elektron is trying to get me to go, and depending on scheduling, this could be the perfect opportunity for me to take a mental health (or not health) vacation.

I'm currently downloading a sander set that was posted in the montreal forum on tranceaddict (can't post the link b/c it's a mega upload) - I think it will determine whether I attend.

would I be bored?
Adrian? Psyrel?

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
would I be bored?
Adrian? Psyrel?
In my experience, Sander has always been one of those DJs that can make people enjoy a style of music they wouldn't otherwise be interested in, whether it's the proggy sounds of yesteryear or the electro inspired sounds of today. I think he has a talent for programming great dancefloor-friendly sets, period.

Not to mention that Sander really loves Stereo, which is a bonus. He mentioned a gig in summer 2004 as one of his all-time favourites in DJ Magazine that year.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. If you end up coming and find it boring, you can blame Colin. :p

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I cant wait for this...

Will be my first time at Stereo, and I'm sure Sander will do nothing but impress.

One month to go!