• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Salad King meet tonight (17 Feb) 7pm

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Salad King this Friday? (17 Feb)

I am jonesing for Salad King. Who is up for it... Say 7:00?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Oh oh oh oh ! :)

*puts hand WAY up*

Cri should be in aswell :D

I haven't had my Green Curry Chicken since the last time we got together!

kuba

TRIBE Member
linda, no. salad king, yes.

but SK won't take reservations. Isn't there a new / different thai place we can all try?

I vote for the cambodian restaurant that kalemic recommended, but it's on gerrard and broadview and not right downtown at SK/linda.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
East on Queen?

I wish there were actually places that look like Salad King and Spring Rolls but actually made real Asian food.

Toronto is so behind.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
ive been eating @ salad king a lot lately. siam noodles with chicken & crispy spring rolls

SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

i would totally be up for it but unfortunately i have to um.....um.....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!!!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Had SK this weekend.
mmmm

East on Queen is good too.
If i don't go to Chicago this weekend...i will most def make it out for this tribe gathering.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
:mad:
FINE.PROMISE.

But hands on my hips grooving to the beats is not me "busting a move" you aint' seen nothin' yet.

p.s: be nice to me....or else (you know what).;)

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I've never been to Salad King before but everyone makes it sound so appealing. So if I have time before my friend's karate grading I'm so there.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by rubytuesday
I've never been to Salad King before but everyone makes it sound so appealing. So if I have time before my friend's karate grading I'm so there.
we went for the first time the other day. it was ok food, small portions, way too crowded and uncomfy.

i've been going to ginger 2 for vietnamese for lunch a lot.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
we went for the first time the other day. it was ok food, small portions, way too crowded and uncomfy.

i've been going to ginger 2 for vietnamese for lunch a lot.
I love ginger 2.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
tempting.

Maybe

Perhaps we can make this the start to our rendezvous Mr Highsteppa? Let me check in with Sugar and see what she has to say about it ....

L

ps (oh yeah i think I'm in for this !)