• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sage - Lazydaze vol.4, Default Setting: Dancing

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Well I've been thinking of continuing the lazydaze mix series even though we currently aren't doing the parties so here is another installment in the deep sunday installment. This one is for sundays where you still have a little bounce in your step and just a bit more boogie in your oogie. A deep groovy set with mostly choice new material.

This one is dedicated to Nick aka The Watcher. One of lazydaze's biggest supporters and known for his Default Setting, which is Dancing. Keep on Keepin on Ma Brutha!!!!

kingnick.jpg

1. A Hundred Birds - Black Water
2. Rhythm Plate - Heavy Sometimes
3. Music of Natural Quality - Jazzyaa (Luke McKeehan Nordic Trax Mix)
4. Rhianna - Word Love (Jay's Extended Mix)
5. One Fingered Pocket feat. Princess Superstar - On The Dancefloor
6. Kaskade - In This Life (Broken Lounge Mix)
7. Trackheadz - Our Music (Original Mix)
8. Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (Morgan Page Remix)
9. House of Black Dress - No One To Care For (Original Mix)
10. Quentin Harris feat. Carla Prather - No More Love (Ain't Nuthin But A House Party Mix)
11. Status IV - You Ain't Really Down (Jazzanova Hey Baby Remix)
12. Hot Chip - Over and Over (Justus Kohncke's Baking Horse Club Mix)
13. Jay West - Music Drives Her Wild
14. Troydon - Close Your Eyes
15. Jay Tripwire - Everytime (Strakes & Dafeet's North South Divide)
16. Blair - Life (Charles Schillings Mix)

Sage - Lazydaze vol.4
CUE

enjoy!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Dude! Sage, you seriously rawk! Thanks so much for the Bday CD! I've been grinning all day yesterday listening to it and bustin moves in my room.

I'm so honored! And what a wikid mix!

I'm gonna keep on truckin, cuz that's just what I do, bust moves and shake my booty is what I was born to do!

Werd! -Nicky!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I'm feelin' it.

You're one of the hardest working djs doing it for the love of the game, Sage.

When does Lazydaze start up again?

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
ha we'll see about lazydaze. if we do anything it will be a once in a while thing maybe in different locations. but I am liking my sundays now and in no rush to lose them again.

thanks for the words.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

furacao

TRIBE Member
This one is for sundays where you still have a little bounce in your step and just a bit more boogie in your oogie. A deep groovy set with mostly choice new material.

Man, that's an accurate description....tight mix my man...awesome track selection...

WHOOP WHOOP!

AshG

tracklisting looks super dope!
i really dig these tunes:

Wiseman said:
2. Rhythm Plate - Heavy Sometimes
10. Quentin Harris feat. Carla Prather - No More Love (Ain't Nuthin But A House Party Mix)
11. Status IV - You Ain't Really Down (Jazzanova Hey Baby Remix)

dling away....

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Nice mix Sage, great groove to it. The only thing I don't like is the Kaskade remix, but thats just because I have an aversion to his stuff, you still made it fit in with all the other tracks. Well done as usual. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
I couldn't get through the first track. My cat even jumped away from the computer. I guess this 'style' of house is not for me. Too light and fluffy.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
different strokes for different folks......

actually the first track I'm not so happy about after a few listens. I put it on there cause I thought it was a cool cover of one of my favorite house tracks of all time. now i listen to it and find it is mixed really bad but whatever.

and geminigirl......................doh!!!! totally forgot.

gotta go replenish my cd stocks and I will send them out post haste!!!!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
different strokes for different folks......

actually the first track I'm not so happy about after a few listens. I put it on there cause I thought it was a cool cover of one of my favorite house tracks of all time. now i listen to it and find it is mixed really bad but whatever.

and geminigirl......................doh!!!! totally forgot.

gotta go replenish my cd stocks and I will send them out post haste!!!!

Thanks Sage.

Lemme know if you need me to fire over my address again.