• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Safe-injection site in B.C. wins court protection

peko

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
Either its illegal or it isnt. They should set up a sting operation and throw them all in jail. Pretend its a 'safe' area to do the injections and catch them in the act. Get them off the street where women and children can see them and be corrputed. Same thing goes for the gays in public washrooms. Anyone that doesnt agree with me is either a drug user, is gay, or is related or knows someone who is. Face it, society needs to be cleaned up, its a mess right now.

well, if you 'throw them all in jail, then you're still paying for them', so why not try to help solve the problem?

nothing is as simple or 'black and white' in life. let me guess, you'd shut down methadone clinics too...that's ok because you come across as a frightened, closed minded, biggot, judgemental, prohibitionist right winger.

just because someone defends or supports a cause doesn't mean they do it themselves. lol, as if your ideas would 'clean society up', denial only works for so long where as EDUCATION, AWARENESS, tolerance and acceptance allow civilization to move forward.

face it: society/civilization will not self combust or go to 'hell in a handbasket' because an educated populus choose to help fellow man through compassion and tolerance. love makes the world go round, not your hatred for differences in ideologies or life perspectives - you are a super troll and I think Dante wrote about your kind in one of his comedies (and it wasn't in the 3rd book about paradise).

face it: you're a prejudiced troll, welcome to the 21 century, although you might want to refuel your luxcapacitor to take you back to the dark ages.

thanks - now I have 2 people on ignore, and I never thought I'd have to use that function!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

praktik

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
Either its illegal or it isnt. They should set up a sting operation and throw them all in jail. Pretend its a 'safe' area to do the injections and catch them in the act. Get them off the street where women and children can see them and be corrputed. Same thing goes for the gays in public washrooms. Anyone that doesnt agree with me is either a drug user, is gay, or is related or knows someone who is. Face it, society needs to be cleaned up, its a mess right now.

I think what we really need is a cleansing Great Flood to drown the corruption so mankind can start again...

peko

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
I think what we really need is a cleansing Great Flood to drown the corruption so mankind can start again...

I think IT might be referring to the 'black plague'... cause, you know - it happened before the advent of modern medicine. LOL, I don't think IT is related to Noah.

chloe69

TRIBE Member
peko said:
well, if you 'throw them all in jail, then you're still paying for them', so why not try to help solve the problem?

nothing is as simple or 'black and white' in life. let me guess, you'd shut down methadone clinics too...that's ok because you come across as a frightened, closed minded, biggot, judgemental, prohibitionist right winger.

just because someone defends or supports a cause doesn't mean they do it themselves. lol, as if your ideas would 'clean society up', denial only works for so long where as EDUCATION, AWARENESS, tolerance and acceptance allow civilization to move forward.

face it: society/civilization will not self combust or go to 'hell in a handbasket' because an educated populus choose to help fellow man through compassion and tolerance. love makes the world go round, not your hatred for differences in ideologies or life perspectives - you are a super troll and I think Dante wrote about your kind in one of his comedies (and it wasn't in the 3rd book about paradise).

face it: you're a prejudiced troll, welcome to the 21 century, although you might want to refuel your luxcapacitor to take you back to the dark ages.

thanks - now I have 2 people on ignore, and I never thought I'd have to use that function!

Maybe they should make a 'clinic' for molestors too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
Maybe they should make a 'clinic' for molestors too.

Thats a horrible idea!! A "clinic" for the unsalvagable dregs of mankind? What a bleeding heart you must have...