• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saeed & Palsh, Jan 24th

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
I haven't seen these guys in a while and I absolutely love their sound (esp. Palash's dark tribally goodness), so I'm thinking of checking them out.

The venue's Boa though.... I guess I'll have to find out how long their set will be before I can justify spending $30 on cover!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Yeah, set times would be nice, I've looked on Boa's website but nada. There's the local guy plus Oscar G (?), so it's a busy night and I hope S&P are doing 5+ hours... otherwise the cover would be too steep!

(palAsh..... happy Tom?? :D)

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
Yeah, set times would be nice, I've looked on Boa's website but nada. There's the local guy plus Oscar G (?), so it's a busy night and I hope S&P are doing 5+ hours... otherwise the cover would be too steep!
Figure two hours for the opening DJ from midnight to 2am ... leaving 10 hours for the two headliners. Oscar G is the man behind that "Dark Beat" (Addicted to Drums) track I'm sure you've heard once or twice over the past year.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
what kind of music do saeed and palesh play?....."tribal" is such a generic word....like tribal techno, tribal house, tribal electro, tribal jungle?.

can anyone post some pics of boa redux? there are non on the website.

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
"Tribal house" would be the term I'd use. Put it this way, the (very few) times that Danny T can't make his residency at Arc on Fridays, these are the guys he calls in to cover for him.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Snapper
I'd say S&P is a combination of Deep Dish and Lawler.
sounds SAWEEETT!!.....so System last night, S&P tonite & futball tomorrow:eek:

what a crazy weekend...

sohaness

TRIBE Member
dont miss s&p...they absolutely killed system in october!!

i soo want to go, but dont want to spend 30 bucks...

steve.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I so wish I could check this one out. S&P are right up my alley. I love their style of music. Nice and deep an' dark.