• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Saddler.Element.Wednesday

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Holy fuck, my head is just pounding! Thank you everybody that their sole purpose last night is to keep shoving beer down my throat...

Nice to meet afterglow (where did you disappear afterwards? :(), JesuX, Dr Funk MD...ummm yeah, everybody else that I met last night, sorry I didn't mention you, I was completely trashed. I haven't been so destroyed like last night in ages!...
Hey Ben, easy on the soy sauce, okay? ;)

This was my first time out to Element on Wednesday night, wow, I couldn't believe how busy it got!
Norm, you sexy bitch, this week-end, we're boarding FOR SURE!

And Dave, you weren't kidding about the ass-slaping. Thank you for making sure I had a fantastic night! LOL
AWESOME night, I really am suffering today though.

Oh, and the dj played some pretty funky dirty beats, had me on the floor most of the night.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
^^ Hey it was nice to meet you last night!

My head hurts way too much today. Probably from the sleep deprivation. I should have left an hour before I actually did but I just could leave. Saddler just got better and better as the night went on.

Lizzouse

TRIBE Member
Last night was awesome! I haven't been to breaks party in awhile, so it was wicked to get out and see one of my old favourites. And it was worth it to be a tad tired for my exam this morning. It wasn't pretty, but come on.... breaks or history?
you decide.
Awesome night!

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
ya you know.. it was aight ;)

typical wednesday at element.. more fun than you can shake a stick at.... good tunes.. a couple old tracks that i haven't heard in awhile which is always nice... man i wish i could remember track names.

oh and there seemed to be a whole lot of grinding going on.. was there a tournament that i wasn't aware of ;)

Killa.. you were slowin down on your birthday beers there for awhile.. at one point you had a lineup of like 6 heinekens.. good thing i helped ya out with them..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

juice

TRIBE Member
Yay for funky breaks and chicken dancing. I had another great time at Element. It was nice seeing some people out that I hadn't seen in a while (no not you Chuck). There aren't very many mid week parties that consistently get the people out and moving like Element on a Wednesday (could it be the cheap drinks ... hrmm). Saddler was great and I enjoy dancing to his stuff more at Element as opposed to the really hot backroom at System. Taste of Hong Kong afterwards was quite an adventure as well, and quite possibly the last Carlsberg I'll ever have.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
yes guy. guy, yes. yesssssssssssss.

another night of fine quality and firm consistancy. ~slap! What was that for? Just to make sure.

Happy birthday Killa!

ps> pics do you no justice. :)

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Element is more fun when its not rammed to the tits with Tribers. So many less of you out last night meant less acting like a social butterfly, and more heavy drinking + dancing.

Taste of Hong Kong rocked it feirce, as per usual, and the fact that they still have old carlsbergs is incredible.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Sorry Killa, it was one of those "have to leave at this very moment" moments.

They hit me sometimes :p

Next I'll make an effort to wait 5 minutes and say goodbye instead of just bailing :p

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
I've been out to this night 3 or 4 times now, but I had less fun than
usual this time. Showed up at around 10:30 with some friends to see Jon
spin and he played a good set. Stuck around for Dave Sadler, and even
though I'm not a big breaks fan he had me up and moving (along with my
friends who all love breaks).

But the crowd - a few too many scowls, shoves, kicks, foot stomps and
drunken elbows for me. Was last night just unusually unfriendly?

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mercure
But the crowd - a few too many scowls, shoves, kicks, foot stomps and
drunken elbows for me. Was last night just unusually unfriendly?
I said this very same thing last night. I seemed to be getting a couple of elbows here and there.

Keep the elbows in and the sticks down people! :p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
fuck my head is still pounding.
I didnt set my alarm last night when my severely drunken ass got home and totally overslept for work, NOT GOOD since its my 2nd week. :rolleyes:
and buddy tossed me again, i must remember to stay away from the front of the club when Im trashed cause thats how he catches me, but fortunately malglo grabbed me b4 I got too mouthy and saved my ass!!
IM never drinking again!

*elbows dr funk!

juice

TRIBE Member
I don't think it was unfriendly just not a million people from Tribe there (as Chubbs said) which made it that much nicer I thought. Probably more University people out this week because it was reading week for quite a few schools, so that changed up the crowd.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by juice
I don't think it was unfriendly just not a million people from Tribe there (as Chubbs said) which made it that much nicer I thought. Probably more University people out this week because it was reading week for quite a few schools, so that changed up the crowd.
So thaaaaaaaaaaa'ts what it was. Yeah, there were a LOT of new faces there last night, and not so many familiar ones. It was kind of cool though, that way you could focus on the music (or beer, whatever works for you) instead of having to say an obligatory hello every 13.2 seconds.

I guess it was an off week for a bunch of people.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl

and buddy tossed me again, i must remember to stay away from the front of the club when Im trashed cause thats how he catches me, but fortunately malglo grabbed me b4 I got too mouthy and saved my ass!!
IM never drinking again!

*elbows dr funk!

hahaha that was great.. we were by the door.. you started gettin mouthy.. the bouncer starts saying "hey you're not even supposed to be in here".. you turn around to tell him off so I grabbed you and tossed you out the door before you could say anything hehehe... "she's gone.. it's all good" :)

i got to kick michelle out.. yay :D

Laura -- you were missed :D

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Juice, were you by any chance the girl wearing the track suit with 'juice' on the ass?

Laura: it was really quiet without you for some reason.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
^^ hahahaha yeah but for some reason, my living room was really fucking LOUD!

I was told to stop yelling a few times, but it was element wednesday, what could i do??

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Juice, were you by any chance the girl wearing the track suit with 'juice' on the ass?
Yup that was me, did I talk to you about something? Were you the handsome guy with the brown hair with blond highlights that bought me that drink?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Yup that was me, did I talk to you about something? Were you the handsome guy with the brown hair with blond highlights that bought me that drink?
Nope, but I kind of wish I was now.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
No, he was the handsome man with blonde spiky hair. :)