• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

S@turd@y

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Wow... what a crappy sleep I had! Tossing, turning and not being able to get comfortable.

Oh well, good morning and happy Saturday - yay fucking week-end!

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Very strange Killa

R4V4G3D just posted that he/she didn't sleep very well, and I noticed Poot also had trouble with the sleep...

hmmm. Toronto wide crap sleep night? I feel like hell.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Oh but right on, it's Saturday. :) Brunch with dad inna bit, birthday party tonight, then FW for Foxy Rae's bday... fun.

Last edited:

Poot

TRIBE Member
Woke up a million times last night. grumble.

On my way to waxing, though not poetic, then heading to Hamilton to do some wedding shtuff with mom.

:)

Poot

TRIBE Member
bettEC said:
Very strange Killa

R4V4G3D just posted that he/she didn't sleep very well, and I noticed Poot also had trouble with the sleep...

hmmm. Toronto wide crap sleep night? I feel like hell.

It's sleep giving us the big middle finger, after we've told sleep to fuck off on so many weekend occasions.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
i was in bed by 10:30pm last night.........and at 4:30am i was still awake.
I also kept tossing all night....and a 4am call didn't help....:mad:
4AM!!!!!!!!??!!!!!

Now i have to go to work....so tired. not fair.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Sorry guys, but I had a lovely sleep: 12-8:30.

I've already started on my laundry, and now I need to figure out what to eat for breakfast. I think I'll start with a nice cup of vanilla-cherry tea :)

Plans for the day:
- buy gifts for my mom and sister
- finally write this 50-point list of info about moi for a headhunter
- plan my menu for next weekend
- dinner at my mommy's house

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I woke up at 7:30am which was good, because I already had breakfast, did laundry, clean my bathroom, and now I'm getting ready to hit the gym, and perhaps shop for ~shoes~.
Looking forward to tonight: bowling beatdown, and then FootWerk.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucinda

TRIBE Member
YAY no work!
Today is gonna be all about relaxing, pumping iron and eating some healthy cuisines...throw in a couple of good movies and we'll call it a day:D

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
my sleep was kinda crappy as well...

it almost feels like i have some kinda light cold... it's been like this for days...

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
I fell asleep last night around 12:30, and woke up at 8:30, but i woke up in a really bad mood, so it counts as a crappy sleep. like i'm really bitchy today. for no reason.

i think it's because we're de-toxing, read: it was friday last night and we didn't drink and we're not going to drink tonight, so i have nothing to look forward to, to make this a weekend, ya know? i love a relaxed movie watching night, but we only have basic cable now, so we've been watching movies every night. help, people: what's something fun and interesting to do on a saturday night that does not involve being the vicinity of a bar?

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
i woke up at 8am! and i was dreaming about vancouver all night :)
ah well, big day today so its good i get an early start.

happy saturday y'all

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I woke up at nine... I am very hungover and I hate you all... beer is stupid and i hate it... judas priest is awesome and I hate you all.

fuck, I am so hungover, type is making me want to puke and i hate you all...

god you're fat... stop moving keyboard, I wanna type somemore!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Stayed in last night and had an early-ish night. Now I am going to make pancaeks and sausage, coffee, and read the papers and stupid news magazines I subscribe to but never have time to read.

Then it's off to Lakeridge then who knows what.

Last edited:

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
CiG said:
Woke up way to early... Why can't I sleep past 10 anymore...

me too!! i miss sleeping in and i got to sleeeep so fookin late after falling asleep on the bloor night bus and instead of getting off at dundas west, i wake up near kipling station...lol

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
Work makes you sick? Me to :)
I usually love my work. I do like this job a lot. But it's a weekend contract that I have been doing for 4 months now. It was supposed to be done by now. It looks like I have another job offer comin' up doing regular hours during the week. I cannot wait for that so I can get rid of this job. Working the weekend is just no fun to me. I have had no life for way too long. Another few weeks and then I will have my weekends back..yay! And yay to a day off(although it's unpaid since I am self-employed)

:)

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
True, working weekends blow. I used to do it, thinking I was clever and subversive or something, not following the "sheep" patterns that most people adhere to (M-F 9-5). Now that I've become a "sheep", I don't think I'd have it any other way!