• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

S to the ATURDAY

Skipper

TRIBE Member
hmmm...so I have learned that the drinks at dinner should be proportional to the amt of food consumed at dinner to avoid a hangover.

In any case, I have a class at 9:30, then off to the gym for my initial consult with my 12 week trainer. then I'm going to have a huge afternoon nap, deliver a housewarming gift to a friend, then head to a birthday party at gypsy.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Phew. Now that I know what Mixington is doing I can follow her around and take papparazzi pictures of her.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Work 9-5 for me...
It'll probably be slow, so I'm taking my books along to do a few Dutch lessons while I'm there.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Walked the dog, fed him breakfast, I have nothing for my breakfast, need to walk dog again soon...

Then food!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
going to pick up something for Cori. Make some music maybe. Try to get outside. Nothing really concrete.

cept of course following you around taking pictures of course. Make sure to where your massive sunglasses k thanks bye.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
FINALLY!

I came in to work to find my vacation slip approved and returned to me.

11 days until I leave!