• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

S! A! T-u-r! D-a-y!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Well whatever, someone was gonna start one! :p
(Though why everyone needs a weekend thread, then a Saturday thread, then a Sunday thread is beyond me.)

Just heading off to work, and I see a lot of white on the CP24 traffic cams
Who's up and can give me an idea of what the roads are like?
I'm downtown and heading to Vaughan.

Happy Saturday all!

SJ

djfear

TRIBE Member
Oh man, whoever's in charge of the weather on this planet should be fired. I'm helping move an office / warehouse today. Blegh. :(

Foxy Rae

TRIBE Member
Holy Crrrrrrrrrap is it cold and snowy -- but that's to be expected!

Off to work, this ones gonna be a doozie! Nothing like waking up to a 17hour work day and realizing you've ran out of coffee. Thank God there's a second cup on the way!

Have a good one :)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
im gonna drink my face off today.
then, a friends party in Hamilton tonight, where i shall drink whatever parts of my face still remain.

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Foxy Rae said:
Holy Crrrrrrrrrap is it cold and snowy -- but that's to be expected!

Off to work, this ones gonna be a doozie! Nothing like waking up to a 17hour work day and realizing you've ran out of coffee. Thank God there's a second cup on the way!

Have a good one :)

you drink coffee?

when did this happen?:confused:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Wow... where did this snow come from? Well, I know they called it, but it was a little bit of a shocker, that's all.

So far, motivation is lacking with it comes to going out tonight, but I am sure it will change as the day progresses.

Morning!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
from 2 am ish till about 7 am

she was steadily snowing all night

techno to night, cafe now

* grumble grumble *

[jai]

and i played squash 3 times this week, and my arm hurts

Last edited:

miller

TRIBE Member
1st Saturday w/ 8 hrs. sleep and no semblance of a hangover in weeks

What to do w/ all this time and energy?

peko

TRIBE Member
djfear said:
Oh man, whoever's in charge of the weather on this planet should be fired. I'm helping move an office / warehouse today. Blegh. :(
haha, yep, another biazzaro sprinter day at -3, with conflicting reports of sunshine (CP24tv) vs. flurries or snowfall (CP24.com).

The cat wakes me up at 6AM (everyday),hovering around, watching for eye movement. Ha, ha, he was baffled by the snow outside this morning.

Looks like a perfect day for snowboarders. And for me, it's a Jack Bouwer kinda day. Can't wait to watch back-to-back episodes of 24.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Marathon ballet endurance class... ugh, I usually love this class, but this morning... having troubles getting my ass in gear...

echootje

TRIBE Member
MOVING DAY! *grumble grumble*

I'm excited and nervous and bitchy about moving. In an hour and 1 minutes I shoul dbe at the girl's place moving her into 'our' place.

:0

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I love looking out my window and seeing how everything is covered beautifully white with freshly falling snow, and i'm nice and cosy indoors.
Perhaps I'll venture out and get some exercise a bit later. Tonight: FRED EVERYTHING, MAN.....YESSSSS.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
peko said:
The cat wakes me up at 6AM (everyday),hovering around, watching for eye movement. Ha, ha, he was baffled by the snow outside this morning.
My cat does the same thing. Except now his new thing is to sit by my head and lick my nose until it's absolutely raw. I've tried locking him outta my room @ night, but then he starts howling like he's being slowly tortured @ around 5am. He's such a bastard, but I love'em.
Well it seems like it's going to be a blustery day here in Ottawa. I was hoping to get down to the canal today, so hopefully things will clear up after I have my coffee and shower. However, from the sounds of all you Toronto folks, the "best" is yet to come. :(

Balzz

TRIBE Member
I had a freakin blast driving to the gym this morning! Torquey rwd + uncleared snow = compumegahyperglobal low speed fun!

Joanna, main streets up here are clear but you'll be doing timbits in the smrt on the smaller roads. :D

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
I love looking out my window and seeing how everything is covered beautifully white with freshly falling snow, and i'm nice and cosy indoors.
Perhaps I'll venture out and get some exercise a bit later. Tonight: FRED EVERYTHING, MAN.....YESSSSS.

Yes, Fred Everything tonight :)
Think Ill venture out today... But I forgot my winter boots!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
it is holy crap cold here today.
[sorry for the bad news moff - it's not gonna get better 'til tuesday according to the weather network.]

i am tidying up in prep for my first stepfather's visit later this morning.
then meeting up with Rataxès and R-Jr for coffee later today.
then picking trinitydub up at the bus station cuz she's comin' for a VISIT!!! (and to steal Rataxès Jr, apparently.)

did i tell you about the cold?
holy crap.
it is firmly winter here in ottawa, finally. knew it was too good to be true.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
it is holy crap cold here today.
[sorry for the bad news moff - it's not gonna get better 'til tuesday according to the weather network.]
:( *Turns around, goes back to bed, looking totally dejected*

Muffin

TRIBE Member
bmoneyhoney said:
I'm going to see Belle and Sebastian tonight. WOOHOO!!!
Me too! :D

Should be a good day. Got to bed early last night, so I'm feeling sweet. Just going to have some coffee and read the paper. I might actually make it to the gym today! :eek:

sugar

TRIBE Member
Fell asleep at 10:30 last night! (this is getting to be a bit of a pattern - I am wondering if I will ever see midnight again) Woke up at 7, but decided that was unacceptable for a Saturday, so went back to sleep. Then a fucking telelmarketer called at 9:06 and prevented my full 12-hour sleep I'd been desiring.

But now I have my elephant mug o' coffee (with whipping cream - yay baking supplies!), and am ready to tackle the day. Kuba is picking me up at noon to meet the Doctor for lunch, then he is graciously helping me clean, tune up, and photograph my car. I honestly don't know where I'd be without my friends.

Then Footwork!