• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Russian causes seen at Scotiabank! and I helped!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I went to a scotiabank today to get a new card after losing it drunk on sat. Hahaha, drunk chris loses stuff... ENOUGH!

I go in and see this big ape of a man waiting on a teller impatiently. I wait behind a teenager and then get my turn, two tellers over from this big ox. I give the ugly skid of a cashier my two piece of information and wait for her to find me in the system.

and wait.

and wait.

manager comes over and looks at the id i provided while I'm waiting.

"Oh, hang on... this id doesn't look like you, do you have anything else?" So I empty out all my pieces of id on the counter... not enough. The teller phones my home branch in Deep River, making some snarky comments about how small the bank there is. They have my homebranch fax my signature card and phone them back three times cause they were have fax machine problems.

Meanwhile the big guy beside me starts screaming at the manager... RUSSIAN! WOW! His teller has asked the manager three times for help and that fat bitch of a manager ignored her so he lost his composure... big time. The manager then screams at the poor teller of the russian guy... and the russian starts defending her. it was awesome... he goes off about the lousy leadership being to blame, and how the poor teller asked for help. I was so close to shouting "bam, Chubby!"

Meanwhile my teller finally begins the process of issuing me my new card when the computer goes down all over the place. YAY!!

I turn to the russian guy and say the only really sentence I know in russian as a joke "What is this?" Instead of him going "hey, russian phrase, awesome!" like most do, he loses it again!

"YOU'RE RIGHT, THIS IS BULLSHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID MANAGER WOMAN? DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE, THIS IS THE WORST BANK EVER!!"

this manager... now let me tell you what she looked like first... her head looked like a jubejube with glasses, pink wool knit sweater, the long kind pulled around her beach ball bum, black leggings, very short hair like an eighties rocker chick mullet... dude. seriously.

She turns pink, runs over to the computer, shoving the russian's teller out of the way.

Then she runs over to my teller, gives the teller a blast for being incompetent even though it was her who causes my problems, issues me my card but before I leave... i asked her for her supervisors contact information and the branch number. She scribbled it down for me giving me the foulest look ever! my toes curled!

then she goes back to the russian guy... "GOOD IDEA!" he says, finally smiling at me... and asks for the same info!

shes going down, my russian ally! going waaay down.

*thumbs up for evil*

fin.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu

this manager... now let me tell you what she looked like first... her head looked like a jubejube with glasses, pink wool knit sweater, the long kind pulled around her beach ball bum, black leggings, very short hair like an eighties rocker chick mullet... dude. seriously.
awesome.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I thought this thread was going to be about a consipiracy involving Scotiabank covertly aiding Russian interests.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
hardly dogshit.

it was at the scotiabank on oakwood/st.clair west. this is the third time I've had to deal with retarded people there... i'm going back to the one at st. clair and young. its just faster and nicer people.

the nicest one I've been to in toronto is the one at eglington. they actually helped me when I had a problem without making me feel guilty for asking them.

fuck, I'm so pissed!

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by crazedcanuck
I am convinced you are really...

the 8o at the bottom of his costume is the best

i suppose only my eastern european brethren will understand

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Krzysiu
I
shes going down, my russian ally! going waaay down.

no she won't.

i work for a bank.. and the only way you get in trouble is when you fuck up really bad... making some clients wait don't mean shit. :p

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yeah, I saw it right after I posted. oops. I'm typing angry, its allowed!

edit: it never hurts to complain, ev! she's obviously not a good manager, she starts yelling at tellers who ask for assistance in front of customers? thats what the cloth divider-y cubical office is for!! she's lame. I hate her. I hope she has ugly children.... end of story!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
My friend Rachel once got into such an argument with a Scotiabank teller that she ended up calling her a cunt.

She had been told, in Toronto, that in order to get a replacement card she had to go back to her home branch in Vancouver, and there was no other way around it.

Which I'd consider fair reason to bust out the c-word.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories