• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Russia stripped of 3 gold medals - drug related

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
yep.. russia has been stripped of 3 golds that one of their cross country skiers got?? i think?.. as well..spain has been stripped of a medal. All drug related... just bein announced

russia is gonna go apeshit.. they already have been about all the other issues...

Funfun!

Dave

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
russia has been sooo whiney and annoying these olympics, how dare they complain about sale and pelletier (sp) getting the goal. what a fucking selfish and corrupt country. hahah their threatening to withdraw all their teams from the olympics? who fucking cares?! they contributed to the moral tainting of the olympics anyways.

go canada go!

ADT

TRIBE Member
i think the russians are only going to lose the 3rd gold, because she passed the drug tests for the first two which is BS.. if you fail a test you should lose all the medals you have ever won.. period.. IMO

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
What was the conflict with Theo Fleury? Wayne said after the game there was some issues with him being on the team of something ??

Was he on the drugs?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
If any of you believe that the majority of athletes in the olympics are drug free I have a bridge in brooklyn I want to sell you

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
If any of you believe that the majority of athletes in the olympics are drug free I have a bridge in brooklyn I want to sell you
where can we get these placebo pills?! maybe there's some in this van!!!

dont ask me what this has to do with anything... :)

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST

dont ask me what this has to do with anything... :)

pirate.gif

YARRRRRR

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayBrain
What was the conflict with Theo Fleury? Wayne said after the game there was some issues with him being on the team of something ??

Was he on the drugs?

Theo was a hard core raver, flipping pills like candy, then he went into rehab. Then he got out, did massive amounts of jib off the asses of strippers, and then went back into rehab. Then Wayner put him on the Olympic team and Theo finally got his ass together. Had he scored on that amazing rush he had in the 2nd period of todays game you'd be seeing it replayed every 5 minutes for the next 2 years.
Instead, he gets made fun of by internetweasels like me. go figure.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
so drugs do stunt your growth?

edit- upon closer inspection this question is vague.
it is referring to pete's fleury's plethora of drug use and the fact that he is one short muthafucka.

Last edited:

Boo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: ^^^

Originally posted by Sleepy Giant

By far the most tasteless post I have ever seen.

K.

Never seen goatse I'm guessing either.

I wouldn't even give it a 5/10 ... if there was a picture attached it might get up there.