• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rumsfeld says Flight 93 was "shot down"?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0

These guys must be shaking in their boots causing them to already spill the beans. I like the reaction of the two people behind him after he mentions it, priceless.

It can be looked at in a few ways though.

1. Mistake
2. Slip
3. Intentional error to remove attention from where researchers should be looking.

Regardless Rumsfeld did say it and thats what matters most.

Bush has also told the public twice now he watched (live) the first plane crashing into the WTC even though there was no live footage covering it that day?

One of the clips below.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4F6kouXg40Q&search=bush plane

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Loose lips sink ships.

Rumsfeld (as I'm sure you know) also referred to a missile hitting the Pentagon in an interview with Parade Magazine in October of 2001, which does lend some credibility to the theory.

He could have made simple errors, though it seems unlikely to make errors in saying something like that. Rumsfeld has a history of saying things he shouldn't... being loose lipped. So it does make you wonder.

What is the date of this footage? Who recorded it? Although youtube is a good idea, it's not helpful when the material isn't referenced properly.

Regarding the Bush comment - again it could either be a simple mistake (and we know Bush can't talk for shit, so that is likely) or he was watching the first plane hit on a closed circuit tv (highly unlikely).

Last edited:

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
What is the date of this footage? Who recorded it? Although youtube is a good idea, it's not helpful when the material isn't referenced properly.

2004 I think.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42130

Bush himself mentioned twice he saw the first plane hit the tower live. He probably was not watching on a closed circuit feed but simply knew what was going to occur before it actually did. Why else would you sit in a classroom reading a book upside down while your nation is under attack? What a puppet.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
i've no doubt the flight was shot down, and i've no doubt it was the right decision.

obviously they should not have lied, but they've proven to be quite fond of lying.

but, if flight 93 was shot down, would this not put a few big holes in your conspiracy theory solgrabber?

it would be yet another irrational, risky, unecessary step to take.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
solgrabber said:
Bush himself mentioned twice he saw the first plane hit the tower live. He probably was not watching on a closed circuit feed but simply knew what was going to occur before it actually did. Why else would you sit in a classroom reading a book upside down while your nation is under attack? What a puppet.
debating with you is about as frustrating as debating with religious folks.

you "know" the administration was behind it, and that's that. if one of your theories doesn't hold up, out comes the next.

you claim to be of the "truth movement", but run around spreading your own brand of propaganda.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
docta seuss said:
debating with [Solgrabber] is about as frustrating as debating with religious folks.

[He] "know" the administration was behind it, and that's that. if one of [his] theories doesn't hold up, out comes the next.

[He] claim to be of the "truth movement", but run around spreading [his] own brand of propaganda.

He almost had us fooled too :D Interesting reference to religious extremism...the same kind that led 19 Saudis to fly planes into buildings

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
i've no doubt the flight was shot down, and i've no doubt it was the right decision.

obviously they should not have lied, but they've proven to be quite fond of lying.

but, if flight 93 was shot down, would this not put a few big holes in your conspiracy theory solgrabber?

it would be yet another irrational, risky, unecessary step to take.

Please explain if you feel that the flight was shot down how you could not want more truth coming out.

Also how does Flight 93 being shot down place holes in the theory?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
He almost had us fooled too Interesting reference to religious extremism...the same kind that led 19 Saudis to fly planes into buildings

Shows how much you really know about anything.

7 of those "Saudis" are alive and have come forth that they had nothing to do with what happened on 9/11.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

Your miracle jet fuel that made its way down a non existent passage in the towers and the Saudi hijackers that have reincarnated show how much research you put into things before you post your nonsense.

I am still waiting for you to bring forth sources and information because up until now all you have been doing is talking out of your ass.

How come you have not bothered to answer the questions in my other thread Sellycat? You continue to preach your beliefs based on the official conspiracy theory but cannot back yourself up on anything.

Providing proof is the only way you will earn respect. Blabbing your mouth without facts will be dismissed which is already very apparent.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
If Flight 93 was shot down, does that mean anyone who paid to see that shitty move can get a refund?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders