• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RRRRoll up the RRRRim to Win...

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
IS BAAAAACK!!!

Last year I won $1000.00, this year I'm going for the Envoy!!!

So far... 4 Coffee's, nothing yet.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: RRRRoll up the RRRRim to Win...

Originally posted by Cannabus

NO WAY..That's awsome :)...did they make you answer a skill testing Q?
Ya...It was gay too. But I had to do it over the phone with someone from the Pomotions Co. It was like what's (10 x 10) -50 +1.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: RRRRoll up the RRRRim to Win...

Originally posted by LeoGirl

Ya...It was gay too. But I had to do it over the phone with someone from the Pomotions Co. It was like what's (10 x 10) -50 +1.
Were you allowed to use a calculator??

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
^^^^well I don't know how'd they'd stop you. IT was over the phone after all. To tell the truth. I was really scared it was a trick question, so even though I new the answer I still checked it out manually and on a calulator. I'm not messin' with a $1000.

This year it's the car, I feel it. Beside I have all the girls at the Tim's next door keepin an eye out for the winning cup. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
It's screwy but when I saw the commercial last night I got a little excited. Cars, entertainment centers, money - and all from drinking coffee which I do anyway.

:)

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: RRRRoll up the RRRRim to Win...

so, that promotions person had a rim job?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rosey

TRIBE Member
i have the worst luck with this shite contest. i dunno what it is. :confused:

last time i must have bought close to a hundred coffees and all i won was a muffin. and that was on like the last day. :(

Plato

TRIBE Member

wutchoo talkin 'bout...:confused:
think nothing of it leogirl, im just pissing off will.

but thats wickid of you winnng last year. good luck with this years game :)

p[l]a+0