• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Roommate Rental Landlord Living-Space Neighbour Horror Stories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
is your only reason for being to come into Tribe, and take a swipe at your ex? pretty lame Beer Boobs.

In your narcissistic world, I imagine that makes sense. Amazingly, there's a whole world that exists beyond yours! Imagine that!

Someone please give JamesM a cuddle, I'm sure this is scary for him.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

orchid

TRIBE Member
every day or two I come on here to browse. somehow every day, this thread is still at the top. some new and stupid shit keeps happening in this guy's life. I don't know how you can stand all this drama in your living situation. honestly. you are the common denominator in all these situations that have "happened" to you.

and beer babe and james m. I don't know you guys at all, except on here. but god, move on from your bitterness. seriously! stop engaging each other on here. what the hell are either of you getting out of it? it's pathetic on both of your parts. whatever bull shit happened back in the day, you are equally to blame for the ongoing drama now, because you both participate in it. it's SO stupid.

i'm having a crabby type day, sorry.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
case was dismissed again on a technicality. they adjudicator called her lease "sloppy"

lol

it was dismissed? I'm confused I thought you brought her to the tribunal?

or did she bring you there to evict you regarding her mother moving in?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
every day or two I come on here to browse. somehow every day, this thread is still at the top. some new and stupid shit keeps happening in this guy's life. I don't know how you can stand all this drama in your living situation. honestly. you are the common denominator in all these situations that have "happened" to you.

You have now subjected yourself to a verbal brow-beating from Praktik and Bass invader.

Defenders of the earth and Bacchus lovers[YOUTUBE]5xLKzsynt5I[/YOUTUBE]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member

You have now subjected yourself to a verbal brow-beating from Praktik and Bass invader.

Actually in this case I'll defer to janiecakes, who has addressed the "common denominator" claim:

I am amazed that you are so sure it's so hard to run into this many shitty landlords in Toronto.

Well said janie..;)

orchid

TRIBE Member
Haha, that's okay, I just came in here to say my piece, any brow beatings are going to roll off my back. Like I said, crabby mood. I still do believe that certain types of people attract drama and conflict into their lives.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
it was dismissed? I'm confused I thought you brought her to the tribunal?

or did she bring you there to evict you regarding her mother moving in?

we haven't filed anything against her yet.

Yes, she's trying to evict us indicating her mom is moving in

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
i won't be awarded anything until i can prove her rquest is in bad faith. Her request was dismissed for the second time, so now she needs to apply again and ensure all her information is valid.

Then, the ajudicator will see us and weigh out our evidence

JamesM

TRIBE Member

and beer babe and james m. I don't know you guys at all, except on here. but god, move on from your bitterness. seriously! stop engaging each other on here. what the hell are either of you getting out of it? it's pathetic on both of your parts. whatever bull shit happened back in the day, you are equally to blame for the ongoing drama now, because you both participate in it. it's SO stupid.

No Truer words have ever been spoken.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
No Truer words have ever been spoken.

WRONG.

In your narcissistic world, I imagine that makes sense. Amazingly, there's a whole world that exists beyond yours! Imagine that!

Aren't you done here?

Promise?
How about I don't take advice from a drunk?

Are you really that much of a fucking idiot or is it just trolling?

That's just the last 2 pages from here...;)

Beer babe

TRIBE Member

Come back when you're feeling better and bring popcorn.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
This is my far the most stressful thing, I have ever had to deal with. I've never heard of a tenant being so difficult in giving back keys, wife not letting us leave a key outside the house. They act as God fearing people and the most unreasonable cunts I have ever had to deal with.

This is my relatives property, I'm under so much stress my mom is ill, waiting to get her a biopsy, my father is out of the country. Relatives are not contactable.

These tenants are disgusting. I hope these people endure the worse hell on earth. Im so happy I ruined their Sunday. Keys will hopefully be given back tomorrow and they will finally be out of our lives forever.

I don't know why they think theyre above the law.

As sometimes acting on behalf a landlord, we ve been nothing but good to them. Never invasive, always schedule maintenance repairs on their schedule.

Oh, they've already moved out of the property, but they're holding onto the keys until its convenient for them to return.

Unbelievable.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
This is my far the most stressful thing, I have ever had to deal with. I've never heard of a tenant being so difficult in giving back keys, wife not letting us leave a key outside the house. They act as God fearing people and the most unreasonable cunts I have ever had to deal with.

This is my relatives property, I'm under so much stress my mom is ill, waiting to get her a biopsy, my father is out of the country. Relatives are not contactable.

These tenants are disgusting. I hope these people endure the worse hell on earth. Im so happy I ruined their Sunday. Keys will hopefully be given back tomorrow and they will finally be out of our lives forever.

As sometimes acting on behalf a landlord, we ve been nothing but good to them. Never invasive, always schedule maintenance repairs on their schedule.

Oh, they've already moved out of the property, but they're holding onto the keys until its convenient for them to return.

Unbelievable.

Did you get your keys back?

JamesM

TRIBE Member

Unbelievable.

ailure to wait 72hra past the end of tenancy date can result in big fines

Ok what's the gag? it literally sounds like Ravinjunkie is renting to Bacchus.

Bacchused.