• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Roommate needed for July 1 - Queen/Bathurst $700

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
save me from some of the craigslist wierdos who have been emailing me!!!!!!

My current roommate is moving in with her boyfriend so I am hoping to find another great roommate to share my apartment. I love this place and would really hate to have to give it up. And the location can't be beat! It's steps from Queen West, and a short walk to Little Italy, Ossington, Chinatown, Kensington Market and Trinity Bellwoods Park. Three streetcar routes are no more than a five minute walk away: Queen (24 hour), Bathurst (24 hour) and Dundas. The room would be available for July 1st.

The apartment is on the second floor of a small three floor walk-up on a quiet street. It has:

- 2 bedrooms
- semi open-concept kitchen/living room
- bathroom with tub and shower
- coin laundry in the basement
- landlord installs a/c units in living room in the summer
- dishwasher
- balcony facing the street
- hardwood floors
- extra storage area in back stairwell
- there is permit parking available on the street
- the landlord lives a few houses down the street so fixes any problems quickly
- rent is $700 inclusive (extra for cable and/or internet to split with me)
- your room is unfurnished and the apartment will be semi-furnished when my roommate moves out as most of the furniture is hers, so if you have furniture, even better!

About me:

I am a 28 year old female professional working in fashion. I am out of the house from 7:00 – 6:00 pm on weekdays and usually around in the evening. I'm usually around during the weeknights. Weekends are a different story – depending on whatever else exciting is happening! I'm not big on having too many people over (I tend to prefer invading other people's houses or partying elsewhere!). I should mention that this apartment is not party central – I like to keep my place calm and quiet. I like to cook and bake a lot, so I'm often pottering around in the kitchen and there is usually baking to share. I'm a huge music fan, but I won't blast my music loudly unless you're not home (or you want me to!).

About you:

I'm looking for a roommate within the same age range (20s/30s) who is clean, cool, friendly and respectful of my space with a similar mindset. I'd prefer a female, but I'm not adverse to a male roommate - someone who deosn't have a ton of people over all of the time, and for the most part prefers to go out to party as opposed to here. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend I'm totally cool with them being here and staying with you – just not all the time! I promise to do the same. :) I am looking for someone who is clean and keeps common areas tidy and liveable and is willing to take turns cleaning them. I'm not going to freak out if a dish is left in the sink overnight, but I do expect you to not leave them there for a week. You know, just clean up after yourself.

pics here:

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/roo/1164385664.html

PM me if you're interested or pass the info along if you know of anyone looking for a place!

ninjared

I could be a good roommate for you!

It sounds like I might be a good fit for you! You and your place sound like exactly what I am looking for. I have even gone through the process of joining this forum in order to message you. Unfortunately I have not reached PM status and can only write you a reply here. So, here it goes.

I am looking for a place beginning July in the Queen/Bathurst area. I am 25 and a grad student and have 2-3 years left, so I am looking for somewhere long term. I am vegan and love to cook :) I do have my own furniture and a fully stocked kitchen. I am easy-going and great at communicating. I am also very tidy :) Before I go into more details and post an alter-email address I do have one important question. I have a 13-year-old mini dachshund. He is well trained, very low maintenance and a major cuddler! Would this be okay with you?

I hope to hear from you :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ahhh poor ninja lol. but whoever moved in will have been living there a year soon, and maybe they hate it and are moving out, ya just never know!!!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit