• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

roomie hell

gazgiz

TRIBE Member
it isn't really hell...i just want to send him there. overall my roomie is aight to live with in the grand scheme of things. just the fucker keeps eating my food. damnit. i want revenge. i want him to feel pain and discomfort. i'm purty much broke and cannot afford to feed him too. i want to think of some evil ingenious plan so he shall never ever touch my belongings/food again.

and he is always cleaning. i wanna scream 'leave my shit alone, i put it there for a reason!!!'. he takes my cds and 'misplaces' them which makes me want to smack him upside the head. oh...and i am pretty sure he's dug into my pot supply, :mad: which is wrong in so many ways.

anyways...needed to vent. what have people done in these situations? i know move out/get new roomie but that will happen, just infinite words of wisdom (as tribe is full of it) to help maintain my sanity without him being murdered. maimed or wounded is ok.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
you can tell him you put something nasty in the food he ate.

but seriously you've told him you don't like that shit right?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
2 words friend Ex-Lax, i'm sure you know what they like to eat... pick on and add some to it, they'll be spending all their time in the toilet that they won't be able to eat your food....don't forget to ask them how it was afterwards...:D

Kyfe

gazgiz

TRIBE Member
yup...i requested him to stop at least twice. i even wrote my name on some stuff with a note that said 'THOMAS DO NOT TOUCH' apparantly he can't fucking hear well or read.

an ex-lax.....excellent *rubs fingers together like monty burns*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gazgiz
yup...i requested him to stop at least twice. i even wrote my name on some stuff with a note that said 'THOMAS DO NOT TOUCH' apparantly he can't fucking hear well or read.

an ex-lax.....excellent *rubs fingers together like monty burns*
ahem!

Kyfe:D

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
My sister's fiance moved in with our family.

six people, three bedrooms.

He eats non-stop.

He leaves his shit everywhere. This morning, his work gloves were on the stove. His work boots are in the living room now.

His shoes smell so bad that we have to spray them with febreeze whenever he's not looking.

He is driving us CRAZY.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
man - I think I hate 2 of my 3 roomates already... and I just moved in :rolleyes:

haha - game on I guess :p

I'm sure you won't do it, but beware of putting ex-lax in your food for him to eat.

It can be really dangerous (people die all the time from literally shitting themselves to death, dehydration etc).

Try senecot instead ;)

not nearly as harmful.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat

Sassy and who?

*jokes*

Bumbaclat
Umm... 4 girls? under 1 roof...

That'll be hell on earth... wait till your Periods become Syncronized.

-Nick - I've lived with 3 girls before... Fun most of the time,... HELL ON EARTH 1 Week a Month.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
^^nope 3 girls - 1 boy
well until Sassy and I run them the hell outta there :p

haha - just kidding I have Daddyiliketoterrorizepeople for that :D!

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
^^^LOL :D - that is DICKSHERWOOD TO A TEE!!!!!!

haha - except you were the BEST roommate.

the only hell I want you in.... is the one I'm bound for.
and not til I'm there!!

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
^^nope 3 girls - 1 boy
well until Sassy and I run them the hell outta there :p

haha - just kidding I have Daddyiliketoterrorizepeople for that :D!
Run them the hell outta of there is right - or atleast remove the silver spoon from her ass! :D

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sassy

Run them the hell outta of there is right - or atleast remove the silver spoon from her ass! :D
more evidence to support the cheeka likes ass play assertion.
:D

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
make a dish with some half cooked chicken or ground beef in it..
when he gets sick like a dog, ask him how it felt..

or you could just stand up for yourself and tell him that you don't want him eating your stuff anymore.. but nah, that would be completely logical..

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
:mad: HEY! - she is refering to our roommate not me!!

oh for the LOVE of God.... I'm going to smack that Yetti DIWC when I see her next.
:mad: :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Or you can just live alone. That option is working well for me right now.

Nobody eats my damn food except me! And joey, whenever he comes to raid my fridge.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
make a dish with some half cooked chicken or ground beef in it..
when he gets sick like a dog, ask him how it felt..

or you could just stand up for yourself and tell him that you don't want him eating your stuff anymore.. but nah, that would be completely logical..
actually, this could KILL him, and thus is a terrible idea.....E.coli OH57:17 is in uncooked chicken (the same stuff that killed people in Walkerton).

a better idea:
get your hands on some RAFFINOSE. it's a tasteless sugar and is one of the compounds found in beans (that leads to fart city). dissolve about 5g of it in anything that he's likely to eat, and he'll be so gassy, he'll be sure to avoid your stuff.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gasper

actually, this could KILL him, and thus is a terrible idea.....E.coli OH57:17 is in uncooked chicken (the same stuff that killed people in Walkerton).

and our enemy Salmonella spp. is too!

gazgiz

TRIBE Member
umm...i did. did not work. so of course the next logical step would be to give him a tummy ache/squirts.