1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Roomate wanted Oct.1 for sweet pad in Danforth village

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Jchameleon, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Jchameleon

Jchameleon TRIBE Promoter

I have room for rent in my two bedroom apartment for Oct 1st. The apartment is on the second level of a detached house on a cute residential street.

It is $575 inclusive with the exception of phone/internet and cable which runs about $45 a month. (first and last is required) The bedroom is large and has a decent sized closet with east facing window. The apartment is complete with eat in kitchen and cozy living room, 4 piece bathroom room and a balcony.

The place is conveniently located at Pape and Danforth and is a two minute walk from Pape subway, cool stores, fantastic restaurants, and some nice parks. A great place to be in the spring/summer and an easy commute to the city core.

About me: I am a 31 fun-loving year old female professional. I work hard during the week and am therefore quiet, but like to go out and have fun on weekends. I am vegetarian and a HUGE music lover and tend to go to a lot of concerts. So music is often playing here - everything from disco, classic rock, and electronic music. I also have a very friendly cat so you would need to be OK with that.

I am looking for a roommate who is clean, social, respectful and mature (in character) and looking to put down some roots in a great space.

I am also open to finding a place with someone in a different location, so if you like me but want a change of venue I am up for it. The Beaches have always been appealing!

Those who are anti-social with drama and emotional baggage need not apply.

Mature (25+) working male roommate preferred or grounded non-princess, non-drama girls.

420 is OK but no cigarette smokers please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jchameleon

Jchameleon TRIBE Promoter

Still available and currently showing.