1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Room in North Toronto home for rent!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by xsre, Jul 15, 2010.

1. xsre

xsre TRIBE Member

Looking for a new roommate in my house, to share with myself, my son (he's 14, great guy) and our dog. Located on Mt. Pleasant Rd, north of Eglinton, the room is a good size and has a closet, and the window looks out on the backyard (you don't hear the Mt. Pleasant traffic noise at all). The rent is $650, plus 1/3 of utils which usually run about $75 per month (cable, internet, water, gas, hydro).

We have all the amenities - huge kitchen, dishwasher, laundry, deck with BBQ, bus stop that take you to Eglinton Station in mere moments, Yonge Street is a 5 min walk, etc etc. This neighbourhood is quiet, but with close access to all the perks of living in the city. We also have a parking space that you can use for $50 per month (we usually rent it out for $100) is you have a car. If not, we'll continue to rent it out and split the cash from renting the space. Rent is payable on the 27th of the month, but I'm not asking for a last month's deposit.

CL Posting Here: BRIGHT ROOM IN LOVELY NORTH TORONTO HOME
    (rent is a bit higher in the ad - $650 special for Tribers or connected to Tribers! Really, I just want someone who comes with good references)