• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room for Rent

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Hey folks - Long time lurker and great friends with the lovely Libradragon and best buds with J-Man. If you or any friends are looking for an apartment - I live in a super sweet pad on Dundas and St. Clarens - One street East of Lansdowne. It's about 1300sq feet, with all hardwood and open concept. It has an additional section that my roomate and I use for an office and three bedrooms...It also has a balcony that overlooks a schoolyard/park. No Frills Grocery store is about a 5 minute walk and the Dundas streetcar is a 3 minute walk coupled with Lansdowne subway station about a 10 minute walk away. Heat and A/C are covered by the Landlord, and we pay for cable and hyrdo which is dirt cheap. It is a house, we have the top floor and 3 girls live downstairs who were are great friends with. Mary Jane is a strong asset for any live in roomie, but neatness and tidyness are mandatory. If you are a couch potato and spend every night at home on the couch - not for you. If you are like to sit with your significant other every night, watching movies at your new place...not for you. If you have a life, go out, enjoy dee herb occassionally but not chronic, love dee ale, know lovelies, and have a freakin' job...then let's talk...it's a sweet pad...and my other roomie and I are buds now...we are looking for someone to make it better...not just pay the rent...and if you are a lady - no problemo - we are gentlemen. Rent $567 - Just give me a PM - look forward to hearing back

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
OH MY GOD.

i was wondering when my favorite dick will show up in town! ;)
He's here to lay down some justice apparently. Watch your ass.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
don't be, i'm like herpes.

~ do you mean you have a way of flaring up when least expected or when you are round...yuh bettah play it safe?? haha...nuff respect...

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
DJ dude...this place sounds too f*ckin good to be true. I'm the prime candidate for this place, assuming y'all dig a little house and breaks. THe only goddam problem is, I won't be out in TO til March. Anyways, sounds like a slammin place with even better people (3 ladies downstairs, shit son). Cheers,

C

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
DJ dude...this place sounds too f*ckin good to be true. I'm the prime candidate for this place

C
And Chicago Kid - true dat...true dat..and if i may say. my friends downstairs have been known to be easy on the eyes to many a gentleman caller...unfortunately they will be moving about 10 houses down the street in Jan. but close enough for more late night card games and drunken stupors...I wish this was Feb. March would be round dee cornahhh mah man but unfortunately not...but thanks for the props though...the place is indeed above par..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
that's a great write up of your place, dick. ;) almost forgot the part where you were pimpin' your downstairs neighbors. :p

honestly, if i was looking for a place that would be my choice :)

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
that's a great write up of your place, dick. ;) almost forgot the part where you were pimpin' your downstairs neighbors. :p

honestly, if i was looking for a place that would be my choice :)

they just kicked mah aszzz out of the other board - eeeps - tufff Webmastahhh - i wish you were mah roomie dragon - you would keep mah misbehavin in check - in fact you would keep everyone's misbehavin in check

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gizmo
How do you keep your job when you can't close for shit?
The same "perks" that will be offered to the new roomie. Get your application in Giz.