• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room for Rent - Sept. 1

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
So I am losing another roommate (I swear its not me or the place they just keep taking jobs in other provinces or continents) and need a new one for september 1.

I live at Ossington and Bloor (Concord Ave) about a 2 minute walk to the subway. Its a duplex type house. We have the top two floors and the landlord's son has the bottom two floors (he is a tattoo artist and a cool around dude). The neighbours on the otherside have never complained about noise or anything.

Details:
I think the room is 9'x10' (not the biggest but does have two closets)
Deck (its bigger than the room and is really the highlight of the house)
Big Living Shared/Space (The top floor/living space and deck are joined with lovely French Doors)
Washer & Dryer
3 AC Units (one in your bedroom)
No home phone - we both use cell's
UTILITIES INCLUDED
$720 a month

Right now we are paying $140 a month for cable and internet but we have HDTV and all the channels. This can be altered to fit your monthly $$$ needs.

I am a male but don't care if its a female or male roommate. I do have decks and do like to spin on occasion but I am not retarded about it (ie loud music all night). I work from 7:30 - 5:30 mon to fri (I am a professional - no not that kind that charges for sex) and get up for work at 6am. So I don't go out much on weeknights. Weekends, well I can party with the best of them when I feel like it. I am a newfie, so I like to drink.

I do have two cats, but your only worry here is allergies or that they will require two much petting. I am totally a dog person and they won me over.

Another professional will probably work out the best but I am not going to limit myself by saying its a must.

Its a really nice place with great landlords. I am sure some people can vouch for how the nice the upstairs/deck combo is.

If you have any questions, post away or PM me if you are interested.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
If it was about 100 dollars cheaper i'd be interested.. sounds really nice... and the neighbourhood is handy to everything... including my friends. :/

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
No amount of showering will wash that filthy stink off of you.

I KEED I KEED

Don't be fooled by the name.. he's not THAT prickly and his place is pretty cool!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Seeing as I am not the landlord, I will not be eating the cost difference between $700 and $600.

Unless you are really ridiculously good looking.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
No amount of showering will wash that filthy stink off of you.

I KEED I KEED

Don't be fooled by the name.. he's not THAT prickly and his place is pretty cool!

I went through the car wash the other day... it seems to have removed the stank...

oh yes.. and still available...