• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room for rent in loft May 1st or June 1st $490.00

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
1 room for rent in 3 bedroom loft @ Greenwood & Danforth

3 min walk from Greenwood subway

Old club rennovated into apartment. About 1800 sq ft. 2 bathrooms/original 15 ft oak bar in kitchen. Washer/Dryer.

Bedroom is a good size and has 2 huge windows in it.

Rent is $490.00 this includes hydro/cable/hi-speed/phone ect..

I have 2 cats a Siamese and a Burmese.

Place has lots of room if you have your own furniture.

Roommates 2 females. Me late 20's office worker/dj - but i am very considerate with my noise level and i would expect you to be as well.
Both artsy.

People who cannot do dishes and leave them sitting - do not apply!! pretty laid back but expect equal responsibilities when it comes to chores

pm me or email me ninaflower@rogers.com

Thanks

Sara

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

pauly j

TRIBE Member
any chance you might be able to post some pictures of the place?

sound like the kind of place i have been trying to find.

pauly j.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
K here are some pics - not the best the batteries were going dead in the camera..
There is also a decent sized closet that is not shown in the picture and a lot moe space that is not shown in pic room for desk/dresser ect...
bedroom1.JPG

bedroom2.JPG

The Bar
bar.JPG

This is actually all on a stage - all this stuff will be cleared out, but the stage will still be there, and stuff can be put there if you like
stage.JPG

livingroom.JPG

One of the bathrooms
bathroom.JPG

meow
cats22.JPG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BobDobalina

TRIBE Member
i'd be all over this if i was looking for a place. The place looks great, the price is right, and i LOVE siamese and burmese cats.

oh well.