• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room for rent in Lakefront apt in South Etobicioke.

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Room for rent in 2-bedroom, main-floor apartment in South Etobicoke. Full lake view since the suite is at the back of the building. 3 minute walk to the water's edge. Close to grocery stores and Humber Bay Park, and other conveniences. Laundry in building. Shared accommodation with a 38 year old male. I am an artist, and have a friendly pet cockatiel. I'm usually working on beadwork or leather crafts, and I love to look for driftwood on the shores of Lake Ontario. The rent is $700 per month. (Paid on the first of each month). This will be inclusive, and will cover hydro, cable/internet TV, and Wi-Fi. The room will be available for November 1st. It can be partially furnished if necessary ( I have a clothes dresser and a few shelving units I can offer. )....Ideally, I'm looking for an honest, responsible person who will not have any problems coming up with rent every month. Being laid-back and easy-going is a real bonus too ;)

email me directly at ( ahodancingfrog@gmail.com )

or call me at home to set up a day/time to come check out the room......thanks, and have a great day.
Dave at home----647-344-4743

Stop Bill C-10

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Keep my listing in mind if you think of any friends who may be looking for a space. It is right on the Lakeshore, so it's still pretty easy to get downtown, etc. It's a sweet 2 bedroom. Big South facing window, so plants grow amazing on the sill. To be honest, I could probably afford to keep the place all by myself, but it would truly lighten my load if I had someone to split the rent/bills. The place will be ready for November 1st........and if you want to come take a look, you can do so any day after October 10th.... :D----just call or email me.....thanks.

Dave