• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room for rent downtown ASAP

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
Looking for person to share 2 bedroom apt downtown.

I really dont want to give this place up, I will be using the second room for storage and occasional nights if im too lazy to leave downtown on weekends.

rent is 550 all in.
You pretty much the run of the whole place as I will hardly be there.

PM or email ddiplomat at hot mail.
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
is it icky? are you a clean boy?
I hate icky. and Im tired of going to view icky.
lol no I'm not Icky. Bathroom and kitchen are spotless I pay someone to clean for me.

The walls need a bit of spackle and paint but thats more of a building issue than an icky boy issue.

Its nice and quiet on the 20th floor too.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
i'm not interested... but this thread piqued my interest about jamestown... interesting place.


Toronto is the most diverse city in the world. St. Jamestown is the most diverse community in Toronto not to mention the most densely populated area in North America. With over 162 languages spoken by between 25,000 and 30,000 residents within a one square mile radius, St. Jamestown residents come from over 100 different countries. Over 67% of St. Jamestown's residents are newcomers to Canada within the last 10 years. Official City of Toronto statistics based on 2001 census data place the residents of this community at just over 18,000, but with up to two and three families forced to share one and two bedroom apartments, many of the challenges and struggles faced by St. Jamestown residents has gone unchecked and uncounted.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
uggh those buildings are the worst.

crack... no heat... bugs.. eww.
don't be a fucking moron and post in somebody's LIVING THREAD about their HOUSE and call it shit.

it's not your apartment, so move on and stfu.

it ain't a mixer or tv we're talking about. it's an apartment/house.
 

echootje

TRIBE Member
LOL

It can't be that bad, or he wouldn't want to keep the apartment. *duh*

I'll pass this on to a friend who might be interested? Usual sublet rules? last + first? utilities included?

Rob
 

lucky1

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
don't be a fucking moron and post in somebody's LIVING THREAD about their HOUSE and call it shit.

it's not your apartment, so move on and stfu.

it ain't a mixer or tv we're talking about. it's an apartment/house.
god.... get off whatever high horse your on. Obviously you like to come across as an asshole or you'd think before you try and bitch someone out for something that does not involve you.. I'm hardly the one who needs to shut it, when what I said is simply the truth.. everyone knows it.... IME people only live those buildings as an absulute last resort. Have you every lived there?

.. or they move in becasue they don't know any better only to soon get a reality check
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kinger

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
god.... get off whatever high horse your on. Obviously you like to come across as an asshole or you'd think before you try and bitch someone out for something that does not involve you.. I'm hardly the one who needs to shut it, when what I said is simply the truth.. everyone knows it.... IME people only live those buildings as an absulute last resort. Have you every lived there?

.. or they move in becasue they don't know any better only to soon get a reality check
lucky1. I have to agree dude. You're a fucking idiot.
 

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
lucky1 said:
god.... get off whatever high horse your on. Obviously you like to come across as an asshole or you'd think before you try and bitch someone out for something that does not involve you.. I'm hardly the one who needs to shut it, when what I said is simply the truth.. everyone knows it.... IME people only live those buildings as an absulute last resort. Have you every lived there?

.. or they move in becasue they don't know any better only to soon get a reality check



I agree with Kuba... that was a douche bag thing to post
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
echootje said:
LOL

It can't be that bad, or he wouldn't want to keep the apartment. *duh*

I'll pass this on to a friend who might be interested? Usual sublet rules? last + first? utilities included?

Rob
yup first and last, utilities included.

and it is a pretty decent spot especially considering the condition of some of those buildings.

this is not metro housing.
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
uggh those buildings are the worst.

crack... no heat... bugs.. eww.
If my building smelled like crack I would not be there I fucking hate that smell, neighbours are quiet and keep to themselves.

this is not a metro housing spot.

no bugs at all, you fucking loser.

The heat is great, My house in larwence park is way colder than my apt.

GOFUCKYOURSELF
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
don't be a fucking moron and post in somebody's LIVING THREAD about their HOUSE and call it shit.

it's not your apartment, so move on and stfu.

it ain't a mixer or tv we're talking about. it's an apartment/house.
Thanks;)
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
god.... get off whatever high horse your on. Obviously you like to come across as an asshole or you'd think before you try and bitch someone out for something that does not involve you.. I'm hardly the one who needs to shut it, when what I said is simply the truth.. everyone knows it.... IME people only live those buildings as an absulute last resort. Have you every lived there?

.. or they move in becasue they don't know any better only to soon get a reality check
First of all, your the asshole for 'shitting' on my thread.

are you in the market for an apartment?

If not, why did you post anything you fucking loser.
 

lucky1

TRIBE Member
ddiplomat said:
First of all, your the asshole for 'shitting' on my thread.

are you in the market for an apartment?

If not, why did you post anything you fucking loser.
holly defesive.. truth hurts i guess.

.. I'm looking for an apartment... but jamestown is hardly anyhting i'd move into.. maybe your building is "the best of the the lot" or whatever but the buildings are still hurting.

how much do you pay for a 2bedroom? 1000 bucks.. yeah.. there is a reason they are that cheap.
 

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
holly defesive.. truth hurts i guess.

.. I'm looking for an apartment... but jamestown is hardly anyhting i'd move into.. maybe your building is "the best of the the lot" or whatever but the buildings are still hurting.

how much do you pay for a 2bedroom? 1000 bucks.. yeah.. there is a reason they are that cheap.


Sorry jackass but 1000 bux a month is all some people can afford.

Have you lived in this building before, been to my apartment ?

no

so all your doing is crapping on this thread.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top