• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Room 4 Rent - Greenwood/Danforth - March 1st

The Kid

TRIBE Member
My buddy and I (Dtox here on tribe) are looking for a new roommate for March 1st. The apartment is located a short walk from Danforth and Greenwood (Greenwood Station). The space used to be a bar/club so it has nice high ceilings, lots of windows in the living area, huge living room and we have great neighbours downstairs.

We both work full time, so it's a work hard / play hard situation! This apartment is techno/house, weed and BEER friendly!

Looking for a responsible, clean, easygoing person to move in for March 1st. Rent is $450 per month, plus gas in winter, as well as sharing rogers digital cable / high speed internet access.

Anyone interested in arranging to come by and see the apartment and meet us, or if you have any questions, shoot me an email at:

geoffboving<NOSPAM>@<NOSPAM>yahoo.com

cheers.

the kid
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
how bigs the room ?
It's a good size, big enough for double bed, dresser, nightstand, tv stand and there's a good sized closet, I'll measure it tonight... I'm thinking it's about 12' by 12'?
 

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
fuck wish I could take it, and wish it wasnt on the danforth.:mad:
what's wrong with the danforth? besides... it would be worth it to have ME for a roommate!

;)
 

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: "the KID?"

Originally posted by The Kid
yes, i is geoff...!

who are you?!

:)
Don't get too excited....we're practically related as we've known each other soooo long!

HINT: Last time we hung out....Harvest festival 2003...you, me and Matt hung out in his car?
 

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid
It's a good size, big enough for double bed, dresser, nightstand, tv stand and there's a good sized closet, I'll measure it tonight... I'm thinking it's about 12' by 12'?
ok cool :)
 

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey there i am one of the neighbours downstairs.

I can vouch for Jeff the place is very nice it was all newly redecorated about a year 1/2 ago.

The building is cool, we live in the middle floor below jeff and d, and we have neighbours downstairs who are very nice as well. Very communel buliding, always someone to hang out with.

Danforth and Greenwood is a nice area, it grows on you, we got a free pool in the summer, taste of the danforth the beaches is a 10 min bike ride away, cheap rent and lots of people to hang out with if your sitten at home bored. as long as you don't listen to trance :D

It's a nice place that i have called home for almost 5 years.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
actually I live in kingston onatrio. and I'm trying to find a place to live cheap enough for around march/april/may'ish.. *sigh*

I'm blowing this pop stand!
 

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: "the KID?"

Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
Don't get too excited....we're practically related as we've known each other soooo long!

HINT: Last time we hung out....Harvest festival 2003...you, me and Matt hung out in his car?
Hey kiddo!

:)
 

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
Hey there i am one of the neighbours downstairs.

I can vouch for Jeff the place is very nice it was all newly redecorated about a year 1/2 ago.

The building is cool, we live in the middle floor below jeff and d, and we have neighbours downstairs who are very nice as well. Very communel buliding, always someone to hang out with.

Danforth and Greenwood is a nice area, it grows on you, we got a free pool in the summer, taste of the danforth the beaches is a 10 min bike ride away, cheap rent and lots of people to hang out with if your sitten at home bored. as long as you don't listen to trance :D

It's a nice place that i have called home for almost 5 years.
Sarah, I think it's about time you learned how to spell my name correctly...

... it's GEOFF!!!!!!!!

:)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
i will vouch for this place too!

fucking spacious with two cool cats (geoff and dylan) and with one cool neighbour below! :)
 

dtox

TRIBE Member
^^^^
thank you sir you best be coming down for samuel on friday, and I promise no peach brandy OUCH!

Dt
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member
so folks,
seems the room is back up for grabs we've got 2 good prospects, but no need to sell ourselves short, so if you're interested give a ring 416 778 5902 or send an email at
radar_tartar( @ )yahoo.com

I'm home by 6:30 every night

cheers
Dt
 
Top