• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ronin on CTV right now.

Vidman

TRIBE Member
There's somthing good on Showcase right now.. with that guy from Rosanne and the brother on Everyone Love Ray and what's his face in the Weapon Of Choice video..

Karim

TRIBE Member
Ahh , I wish I caught Ronin. That movie kicked ass.

:( <-------- Upset that he missed Ronin
Karim

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Viceroy

TRIBE Member
I highly suggest watching the directors commentary on dvd. It's amazing what Frankenhiemer does with scene cuts and of course the car chase.

He was always inside one of the speeding cars in those chases, he's a nut about cars.

What a job!

Peace,
Steve

Frankenhiemer did an equally impressive car chase for www.BMWfilms.com. It's call Ambush and was written by Andrew Kevin Walker (who wrote Seven and co-wrote Sleepy Hollow)

From the Ministry of check it out and download it. Very, very good short 5 minute film, as are the rest of the films.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Karim

TRIBE Member
Is ambush the one with the guy and the diamonds, and he swallowed them and the driver saves the day by getting the bad guys to drive into heavy construction machinery?

I saw that on a BMW Films DVD that my buddy got at the new 7 series unveiling banquet in toronto.

Some nice stuff, way to advertise. BMW, I like!

:D <-------- Behind the wheel of a bimmer (dreaming)
Karim

mingster

TRIBE Member
Who's Ronin?

Does he like pants?

Where am I?

Who are you?

Why do you have a carrot in your hand?

I guess we'll never know.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mingster
Who's Ronin?

Does he like pants?

Where am I?

Who are you?

Why do you have a carrot in your hand?

I guess we'll never know.
Are you on crack?
You can tell me..really you can.

Or is it, Are you on MORE crack than usual?

Originally posted by Karim
Is ambush the one with the guy and the diamonds, and he swallowed them and the driver saves the day by getting the bad guys to drive into heavy construction machinery?

I saw that on a BMW Films DVD that my buddy got at the new 7 series unveiling banquet in toronto.

Some nice stuff, way to advertise. BMW, I like!

:D <-------- Behind the wheel of a bimmer (dreaming)
Karim
The same. Clive Owen (from Croupier, a really fucking good movie) as the driver.

From the Ministry of he should be the next James Bond

Prime Minister Highsteppa