• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

>>>>RONI SIZE ! Kenny Ken Dj Craze!

IgStar

TRIBE Member
mine smell better. :cool:

I am really pumped up for this....and I haven't felt super pumped up for a long time.

Stop Bill C-10

kate

TRIBE Member
Timeslots will be released on Friday, but I don't think they're that hard to figure out...Roni is playing a long set though :)

I'm just gettin' a little sentimental because 2004 is 10 years Kenny has been playing here in Toronto-and we're his absolute FAVE city. Should be fantastic.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
The fact that so many ppl are hyped more about kenny than Roni is suprising.

I mean, nuff respect to both of them, but I thought Roni would have been the main draw for 99% of the ppl going.

kate

TRIBE Member
Roni will for sure have incredible tunes, and lots of them since he's putting out 2 albums this summer. I think the thing is that Kenny is kind of a sentimental toronto favourite. He's got a lot of history here, and its nice to see people giving him so much love and support.

But Roni is kind of a "catch him if you can" opportunity-The man doesn't go on tour very often, so chances are we won't see him here for a long time again-I've heard its pretty hard to get him out of the studio.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
kenny ken at mach1 was insane. i still remember the stage bouncing up and down!

has it been that fucking long ?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

redeyes

TRIBE Member
^^i just read kate's post. set times are to be released friday. this is going to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!

peace

IgStar

TRIBE Member
what Kenny Ken means to me:

the first party I went to ( I was a late bloomer) was with my now BF, the mach1 party. I think (could be mistaken) it was at BOOM???? anyways. we had just started dating, he lovesssss Kenny Ken, so he brought me to check it out. Naturally, I am losing it b/c it was my first time at a Jungle party. We were nicely buzzing on our pills, and had decided to just sit on the floor to smoke a doob. RIGHT WHEN we are about to sit down, Kenny Ken starts his set with the Superman anthem. My BF had to jump up as
1. he was excited b/c this is what he came for BUT..also, when he sat on the floor, something jabbed him in the butt.

this is not a lie:

we looked down, picked up the object.

It was a silver mens ring, with the Superman S symbol!!!
SO weird. the timing, everything. anyways....I'm rambling. But I took that as a sign, I still have the ring, we are still together almost 5 years later or ?? shit how long has it been! HAHA.

so, ya....me and Woods will never miss Kenny Ken.

that's my cheeseass story. k thx bye. :D

blueker

TRIBE Member
We should meet-up :). Front left speaker 1am?

Originally posted by Indian Girl
what Kenny Ken means to me:

the first party I went to ( I was a late bloomer) was with my now BF, the mach1 party. I think (could be mistaken) it was at BOOM???? anyways. we had just started dating, he lovesssss Kenny Ken, so he brought me to check it out. Naturally, I am losing it b/c it was my first time at a Jungle party. We were nicely buzzing on our pills, and had decided to just sit on the floor to smoke a doob. RIGHT WHEN we are about to sit down, Kenny Ken starts his set with the Superman anthem. My BF had to jump up as
1. he was excited b/c this is what he came for BUT..also, when he sat on the floor, something jabbed him in the butt.

this is not a lie:

we looked down, picked up the object.

It was a silver mens ring, with the Superman S symbol!!!
SO weird. the timing, everything. anyways....I'm rambling. But I took that as a sign, I still have the ring, we are still together almost 5 years later or ?? shit how long has it been! HAHA.

so, ya....me and Woods will never miss Kenny Ken.

that's my cheeseass story. k thx bye. :D

kate

TRIBE Member
Here are the set times for tomorrow:

MARCUS VISIONARY b2b RYAN RUCKUS 10-12
CRAZE + MC SHARPNESS 12-1:30
RONI SIZE + MC SWEET PEA AND RISKY 1:30-3:30
KENNY KEN + MC FOXY 3:30-5:30
ILLFINGAS 5:30-6:30

patri©k

TRIBE Member
aye.

3:30am. I'm gettin' old and don't know if I'll last that long. hahahahaha, fuck.

probably be there for craze and roni and then jet. should be a hoot.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

3:30am. I'm gettin' old and don't know if I'll last that long. hahahahaha, fuck.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think if I get my nap in before, I should be okay.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i agree, i'm an old man as well and 3:30 is a little late. i think i'm going chill on the drinking and just smoke more buds. that way i won't be ready for bedtime by 3am.

peace

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by redeyes
i agree, i'm an old man as well and 3:30 is a little late. i think i'm going chill on the drinking and just smoke more buds. that way i won't be ready for bedtime by 3am.

peace

maybe we should link for a scone! :) dont' know where exactly cuz I rarely visit this venue.

shit... we should all link for a dirty session. :)

who's down ?

edit: and there's nothing like feasting on Rol San at 4am!!!!

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

patri©k

TRIBE Member
rinsed.gif

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
maybe we should link for a scone! :) dont' know where exactly cuz I rarely visit this venue.

shit... we should all link for a dirty session. :)

that would be cool. how about right in front of the stage at 1:30am??

peace