• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rollcall -Saeed @ BOA

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
"Boa-Redux in Toronto Canada, will be Saeed's new home. Starting Feb 25th, Saeed begins his quarterly residency at one of the phattest nightclubs in Toronto" - Source

I had no idea this is going to be his residency kick-off party. I'm quite excited. I've never been to one of his live gigs, but i've heard that they're well good. I'm definitely going to try and make it to this one.

Does Boa serve alcohol past last call ?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Gravid

TRIBE Member
jUiCeR said:
"Does Boa serve alcohol past last call ?
They easy way to tell if they are serving booze is if they open @ 10pm = yes
open @ 1am = no

and no not past 2am, it's the law dude!

mushroom

TRIBE Member
Yeah this looks like it will be good. I think I'm throwing my weight behind this night rather than the Misstress Barbara gig. I need da heavy house man!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
jUiCeR said:
"Boa-Redux in Toronto Canada, will be Saeed's new home. Starting Feb 25th, Saeed begins his quarterly residency at one of the phattest nightclubs in Toronto" - Source
Wow that's awesome news!!!!

Saeed has always been wicked when I've seen him.

joinT

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Ok, so what's the cover for this? FUCK, WHY AM I SO BLOODY BROKE?
$20 b4 2am/$25 after
reduced w/ GL

guestlist prices are:
guy: $15.00
ladies: $10.00

guessing GL will end @ 2 as well..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Only a few hours to go. My feet are aching from last night so no promises on how late I'll be staying. But if Saeed hooks me with the tribal.... who knows? ;)