• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Rogue Element

possibledj

TRIBE Promoter
So are they here this month or what? All I can find is a shitty myspace post which says they'll be at guvernment May 22 (a Monday night?). Anyone know any more about this?

"Freedom" at the "Guv" dude....

GUVERNMENT:
Deep Dish
Nic Fanciulli
Mark Oliver

ORANGE ROOM – FOCUS:
The Freestylers
Rogue Element
D-Monic
Robb G
Red Turtle

KOOL HAUS – THEORY:
Andy C
Shy FX
Zinc

Top Cat
Tenor Fly
& more

THE DRINK:
Seb Fontaine
Demi
Brad Copeland
Addy
Manzone & Strong

SKYBAR:
Sydney Blu
Deko-ze
Nathan Barato
Simon Jain

THE GALLERY:
DJ Mute vs. Laki
Adam Green
Aaron Mossey
Ortemy
Jeff Breen

---------

TICKETS ON SALE NOW
$25 Limited Early Bird, $30 Advance
Available at all TICKETMASTER locations or 416-870-8000

Doors open at 10pm · You must be 19+ to attend

GUVERNMENT / KOOL HAUS ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX
132 Queens Quay East, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 3Y5
Tel: 416-869-0045

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
What's the deal with Freestylers set? Will it be a live performance or just a DJ set? After seeing the whole package live I don't know if I can go back.

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
possibledj said:
So are they here this month or what? All I can find is a shitty myspace post which says they'll be at guvernment May 22 (a Monday night?). Anyone know any more about this?
It's just one dude...and it's a damn shame I'm not gonna be coming out for my annual Freedom pilgrimage this year (only a month left of studying for this fucking exam). I would love to see this guy live - I was actually trying to book him.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

possibledj

TRIBE Promoter
Chicago Kid said:
It's just one dude...and it's a damn shame I'm not gonna be coming out for my annual Freedom pilgrimage this year (only a month left of studying for this fucking exam). I would love to see this guy live - I was actually trying to book him.
No shit! Then's there's another Rogue Element out there.

www.rogue-element.uk.com

Upon closer inspection, these guys are clearly not the Rogue Rock/Bash Out/kickass and awesome Rogue Element which I thought they were. They're almost as sweet if you're into awesome ambient music and rainbows and shit.