• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

rogers wireless technical difficulties.

xopus

TRIBE Member
is anyone on rogers wireless getting technical difficulties messages when they make a call? my phone is roaming on the rogers network, and i keep getting this message, but i'm not sure if its because of the fact that im roaming, or if the network is actually fucked up.

anyone? bueller?

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
its because too many people are trying to download pirate copies of jingle cats and the yule log DVD for this christmas weekend. the tubes of the internets are clogged with the stuff.

billy

TRIBE Member
now that it has passed, there was a time a couple months ago where rogers wireless was updating some of it's towers and components and didn't tell anyone. i noticed that my mobile was searching at many times through out the day. i would get texts sent hours before. making a call was hit and miss. we had a rogers tech by to install our services when i moved and i mentioned it to him. he's the one that told me.

slightly related: the zero key on my mobile is dying. not a big deal for calling since i can use my contact list, but since it is also the space key for texts it can get really frustrating sometimes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
it hasn't passed. i just got disconnected from xbox live (in the middle of a ranked match!) because my rogers connection dropped off too much. grrrrr

xopus

TRIBE Member
i dont have rogers. i have t-mobile, but while im in toronto, my phone is using the rogers network.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders