1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Rogers/Fido Nexus One with second battery and 16GB MicroSD

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Kalemic, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Selling my Nexus One, only used for 2 months. Decided I was more an iPhone kinda guy.

It comes with all the accessories and the original box, plus a second battery and a 16GB MicroSD card.

The phone is in great perfect condition and it also comes with a vinyl screen protector from BodyGuardz Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices | iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Protection, Cases, Shields | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films

It has stock Android 2.2 froyo on it, and has never been rooted.

I'm selling for $700

2. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Locked or unlocked?

3. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

All of the Rogers/Fido ones are unlocked. The only Nexus Ones that are locked are the T-Mobile versions (those are only compatible on the WIND network up here). You can put any SIM card in, and it will work.

4. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Hmm, cool, didn't know that. If you've still got this after I make my tuition payments for the year, I'll give you a shout :)

5. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Price drop to $650

6. Photon

Photon TRIBE Member

Hey Kalemic how do you like the BodyGuardz? Was it easy to put on? and did you notice a difference in thickness? Just got my Nexus One and want to get something like this to protect it.

7. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Bodyguardz is okay, but I actually prefer Best Skins Ever. The BSE skins have a bit more texture to them, which seems to make oil on the screen less of an issue when viewing.

8. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Phone is sold!