• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rogers Bundles vs Bell Bundles?

echootje

TRIBE Member
So I've currently with Bell for internet and a land-phone, my girlfriend who just moved in wants the TV she brought to have moving pictures on it and I've done some pricing because she also has a cell phone.

Does anybody have any opinions positive or negative about Rogers land-line phone service, internet or TV? Also, does anybody use Bell's satellite TV? Which one doesn't suck, because Rogers is waaay cheaper for sure.

Rob

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I don't mind Rogers cable.

But I had my landline with them, and now I want to STRANGLE THEM!!!! I switched to Primus while I wait for a good offer from Bell to come along.

If your gf has a cell with Rogers, I would just bundle that up with cable. Leave your internet and landline as is.

I would never go with Rogers internet either. I'm very happy with SYmpatico.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I've got Rogers cable & high speed and I can't remember the last time I had any kind of problem with an anything. It seems that for internet access, that it depends on how well-serviced your particular neighbourhood is.

We recently ditched the movie networks off our bill, and got some other discount for combining the cable & phone bills. The bill used to be around $120 for both (including the movie package), but I think next month's will be under $100 after all the triming.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I have it all with Rogers from cable to home phone and even my cell, so I get a huge saving each month due to me being fully committed to Rogers.

Go Rogers or what you feel is the best for your situation.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
Rogers digital cable is infinitely better than sattelite.

Internet is pretty equal.

Rogers is still trying to figure out land lines.

Both have equally terrible cell phone service.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

echootje

TRIBE Member
So, Bell has turned out to be useless and expensive, they don't have a package that bundles anything with anything else.. I'll be switching to Rogers, I'm not very fussy about phones as long as the thing rings it's all good, and if it doesn't ring I'll be happy with that too :)

For the record with taxes all in and free installation I should be paying about $140/mo for TV, a cellphone (new phone $ not included unfortunately) basic phone with voicemail, and the 3mbps internet.

Rob