• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rogers and Fido down

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
well the shit is back up and running, we get 1 day of free service cus of the outage.. I wonder if bell and rogers made a leaf bet and loser had to shut down their service?

acheron

TRIBE Member
I love that story about buddy who lives in Brooklyn, who has the twitter name @rogers - he got absolutely BOMBED yesterday, as he does whenever Rogers goes down. Apparently Rogers once asked him if he'd mind "donating" the handle to them. He turned them down!

Dialog

TRIBE Member
I love that story about buddy who lives in Brooklyn, who has the twitter name @rogers - he got absolutely BOMBED yesterday, as he does whenever Rogers goes down. Apparently Rogers once asked him if he'd mind "donating" the handle to them. He turned them down!
Donate it for five figures maybe

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
hehe that'd really hurt them. kind of like that woman who won the SkyDome naming contest, she still has her lifetime seats behind home plate even though the place is named after that bronzed billionaire.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Maybe Rogers would be open to donating some of their intellectual property to me for a while? I wouldn't mind having them be my patron saint. Hook me up!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders