1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Roger Waters - The Wall

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by The Watcher, Sep 20, 2010.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

I'm sure there's a few tribers who went and saw one of the three showings of the Wall over the last few days. I was lucky enough to get 7th row tickets for the saturday gig and grabbed some video and pics from close up.

Truly an EPIC concert, nay... EPIC EXPERIENCE! Loved every second of it, felt many emotions and was definitely affected by the messages intertwined into the visuals and the music.

I wish I still had my camera that had a better microphone, but enjoy the pics and videos anyhow :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

3. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

4. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

fuck.me. nice pics!

5. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Loved it, one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

We went on Thursday...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

7. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

amazing, thank you for sharing those!

8. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Yes, indeed!
    I found out about it too late... hopefully there is a next time.

9. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

EFFFIN' EPIC!!

First heard The Wall when I was about 13 years old, and from there, well, to get to see it live, damn!

Still haven't got the words, well cept Goosebumps

10. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

You just gave me goosebumps too...

11. le bricoleur

le bricoleur TRIBE Member

It was a truly powerful show never to be topped again in my life time. Have to admit - I cried multiple times.

12. eddie

eddie TRIBE Member

probaly one of the best shows I have been to. Its such a shame there werent the other two members of the band there. I felt that the guy replaceing gilmous vocals weres flat. But great show great effects and what can you say the wall is just a great album. And when you get free 7th row floor centre makes the night that much better.

13. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

we were way up high in the cheap seats and it was still so awesome.

i went into it blind - knowing the music but not the movie but that didn't matter. just all around amazing show.

14. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

we saw the first show, 20 row centre on the floor. my friend karen (a.k.a. carmeee) grabbed the tickets via a fan club pre-sale.

it was a visually impressive show, but i've never been a big pink floyd fan. i wanted to see this concert because it's been called the greatest rock opera of all time, and i'm happy to have seen it, but i'm not one that fully appreciates the work.

the "money is evil" theme seemed a bit simple, but may have been more daring when the show was first performed, or maybe i didn't fully understand the message. i'm not sure. it's funny though to be told about the evils of capitalism at a show that costs $250 per ticket. :)

15. SyKicK

SyKicK TRIBE Member

Wicked pictures that looks like one crazy show ! Still kills me seeing a sea of cell phones being held up tho =S Not sure how you fully enjoy the show and take it all in when you are sitting there pissing around trying to record it on your phone.