• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Roger Waters - Dark Side of Moon

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
I want to cry!!! :(

Tickets went on sale this morning at 10am and I forgot. Now it's sold out....or atleast 2 seats together are sold out.

Did anyone hear about the concert in September? Do you think they might add a second show?

Fuck Fuck Fuck

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I heard about it this morning, although I didn't think they'd sell out the skydome in one morning....should have guessed.

would have been cool.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Diggin' this out for the summer time.

This is one of my favourite albums. Thanks for the heads up. If I could afford it, I would totally go to this.

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Yah, I'm a loooooser. I bought a single seat. Fuck...I just can't miss it.

Sept. 20th, 2006 - Section 104, row 22 - come and say hi!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Im really pissed
I was trying to get my bro 2 seats for his wedding gift
now all he gets is steak knives, a tea towl and a wife!
He;s gonna cry

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
shit I didn't even know about this. One of my favorite albums of all time (hence my lcoation - which hasn't changed in over a year) but a stupid ex stole my CD.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I mentioned this back in the NC thread. I actually ended up getting the tickets (pre-sale by Q107) and I actually got amazing seats.
I am a Pink Floyd fan, but I listened to his latest solo album and it sucks balls. Also, how good can Dark Side be without the entire Pink Floyd show...

So my tix are up on ebay for sale now.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I mentioned this back in the NC thread. I actually ended up getting the tickets (pre-sale by Q107) and I actually got amazing seats.
I am a Pink Floyd fan, but I listened to his latest solo album and it sucks balls. Also, how good can Dark Side be without the entire Pink Floyd show...

Link?

Did a quick search on there....sheesh....pricey!

Last edited:

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:

:O

Thanks for pissing on my parade, Lady.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Kung Po Beef said:
:O

Thanks for pissing on my parade, Lady.
I am not pissing on your parade, you have no idea how big of a Pink Floyd fan I am. I was just being honest, that's all.

Hopefully you get tickets and you go to the show. :)

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
hey I'm a friend of a friend of a friend, perhaps you could give my friend a good dealie on those tix. :p

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I saw Roger Waters the last time he played at the Ampitheatre...
What an amazing show... So worth going out for.

We went and we did not have tickets, there was a group of four of us. Two of us got free tickets, from a super sweet couple, and my friend and I picked two up for about $20 each.

So if you dont have tickets - there is hope...
The crowd that comes out for his shows are super fun, and relaxed :)

Kinda wish I was going to this now!

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I am not pissing on your parade, you have no idea how big of a Pink Floyd fan I am. I was just being honest, that's all.

Hopefully you get tickets and you go to the show. :)

And sometimes I feel bad for jumping on a thread without reading the full 8 pages.

Girl, I got a ticket. I mentioned that in one of the 12 replies that are not yours.

KillaVibe KillaLady
(I'm joking)

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
Will everybody hate me because I saw the original tour? One of the advantages of being a man of a certain age as they say.

Interesting side bar: the Dark Side tour was not scheduled to come to Toronto. David Marsden had created somewhat of a fever pitch over the band and the album, which he was playing pretty much exclusively on CHUM FM (a great station at the time). He was able to get over 10,000 signatures on a petition to bring them here, which he then gave to a struggling new promoter named Michael Cohl, who put in a bid for the band. The show sold out and Cohl took his earnings and new-found reputation and created a new concert promotion company called CPI. He then spun off into tour co-ordination and now produces the tours for the likes of The Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd (he did the last two tours for them).

And Marsden is still breaking new artists on his radio and internet shows.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
Im really pissed
I was trying to get my bro 2 seats for his wedding gift
now all he gets is steak knives, a tea towl and a wife!
He;s gonna cry
Make sure you put a nickel in with that.

The Grand Vizier's Garden Party occurs that same night.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
His Amused to album was amazing. You should all download it and give it a listen if you haven't heard it before.

I would have been so ed to miss tickets if I was in the city.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories