• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Roger Sanchez @ This is London

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Roger Sanchez @ This is London - March 31

Just notice's on Roger's website that he's gonna be @ This is London on Friday March 31st y'all!
Mark your calendars for a nite of wickedness!!

Cheers!

Sean

alma

TRIBE Member
I was just listening to the Roger Sanchez BBC Essential Mix this morning - first time I put in on in months. Happy coincidence!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alma

TRIBE Member
Yup, marked my calendar. I missed his show at ARC on Lombard St a year or so ago. So this March date is my chance. If you wait, your favourite DJs *do* come back to town!

:D :D

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
I've never seem Sanchez, but I remember he was at Industry in the summer of 1999 or 2000. Out for an early morning bike ride, I rolled by the club at about 7 a.m. and stopped to listen to the sound pumping out of the club and chat to peeps hanging about the doors. Just might make it inside this time.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Prickly Pete
Nick.

I think I will finally have to come see Roger for the first time with you.
If there is one thing about Roger, is that he does not disapoint.

It's not just his more than accomplished skills, it's the party that happens when he's around. The people who show. The music that just gets you moving till your legs give up on you.

Get ready for a good Rogering. It's time you release yourself to the "S" Man :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
lolers^^^^ Can't a guy just be happy gay?

I'm gonna hit this for sure, I've never seen him but heard good things.
I'm counting on the Watcher's opinion here.

I like that track he has out right now. Anyone who is telling me to turn up the music is good in my books caus ats what I love ta do..:D

Maui

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
trust me robbie, it's a must

his parties i liken to morillo shows; always pulls crowds (crowds that are easy on the eyes too), always drops tracks that will make rounds a few months down the road, very animated behind the decks and always, always has fun.

good crowds, good beats, et al

yeah i'll prob go

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
nick are you sure youre not gay?

:p

I have yet to meet a boy that has been able to convert me. So I guess I'm not.

Why can't a guy be comfortable with himself and not be gay? Geeze. :rolleyes:

:p All the gay boyz try... alas, I dig cute chicks with nice asses.

Big and Cheezy, Come come come and bust moves on the dancefloor with me.

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 20,alma
Yup, marked my calendar. I missed his show at ARC on Lombard St a year or so ago. So this March date is my chance. If you wait, your favourite DJs *do* come back to town!

:D :D
I seen him last time at ARC and it was such a fun night. I'm sure this nite will be more of the same. The S man never disappoints!

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Maui said:
lolers^^^^ Can't a guy just be happy gay?

I'm gonna hit this for sure, I've never seen him but heard good things.
I'm counting on the Watcher's opinion here.

I like that track he has out right now. Anyone who is telling me to turn up the music is good in my books caus ats what I love ta do..:D

Maui
The Axwell mix of that track could get a corpse movin'

sugar

TRIBE Member
I will be there for this.

When I saw him last year on my bday at the Guv, I wasn't too impressed for a big part of his set, but in the end he came through :) Every other time I've seen him, he's been great! Also, I really liked this venue when I was there a couple weeks ago.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ha, I remember when a lil' birdy first told me about this a month ago...the S-Man returns! If he even plays as half as good as he did @ Stereo last year, this will be one helluva night.

Special K

TRIBE Member
hmmmmmmmm MAYBE

havent seen roger since that night @ arc a year and a half ago

and that was a killer fucking night!

:D

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I wasn't planning on going out that particular nite, but the more I think about it, the more Im sure I better be there....I dont like regrets :)

We'll see as the week progresses....

Janine

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories