• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Roger Sanchez @ Stereo 14 Feb

Aussie Paul

TRIBE Member
Roger Sanchez @ Stereo 14 Feb

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Check out these awesome reviews of his last Stereo performance in Nov 03. The first review is by the S-man himself!

Review 1

Review 2

I would love to go - Lets try to get a group together.

Who’s interested?

Paul

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
damned 5 minute editing rule!!

Ok I was so excited I saw bi-weekly. Every two months for Sanchez is pretty good too - and mid-April in Montreal sounds a lot warmer to me.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by L'ilMisSunshine
damned 5 minute editing rule!!

Ok I was so excited I saw bi-weekly. Every two months for Sanchez is pretty good too - and mid-April in Montreal sounds a lot warmer to me.
Moi aussie ;) But can we rent a convertible for the first trip? In the summer months that is?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aussie Paul

TRIBE Member
OH MY GOD !!!!!

Another Quote from Roger

" it's funny becuase i was thinking of licensing it [David Morales's new track - 'How would it Feel'] from david for the pre party cd of ry vol 3......david & i have talked about doing a sick super long set at stereo..maybe 22 hours or something like that...we had a great time when i played stereo last & he i went record for record for 3hours..david's a true pro!
: ) "
r.

link

22 Hours of Sanchez and Morales @ Stereo ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*passes out*