• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Roger Clemens Hates His Crotch

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Roger Clemens Hates His Crotch

You might think that Peter King’s gruesome description of the preparations he took to prepare for his colonoscopy would be the most disturbing thing you’d read all day. It would seem like a good bet; Peter, we love the freedom you have online, but there is such a thing as decorum and good will to your fellow man. Please: No more in-depth descriptions of your need to poo. Thank you.

But anyway, that’s not the most horrifying mental image your sports pages bring you today anyway. From Peter Gammons’ Sunday blog, about Roger Clemens’ “training habits:”

All the Team USA pitchers — and pitching coach Marcel Lachemann — were in awe of Roger Clemens. But one thing they weren’t ready for was Clemens taking that Icy Hot that pitchers rub on their shoulders and arms and spreading it over his upper thighs and private parts. “He doesn’t want to get comfortable on the mound,” says Jake Peavy, who tried the same trick Friday night in Phoenix.

That’s right, folks; Roger Clemens spreads Icy Hot on his crotch. This explains so, so much.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/baseball/roger-clemens-hates-his-crotch-163170.php

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Here's another gem from Clemens. He lives Texas is guess it's not surprising.

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/news_story/?ID=161306&hubname=
Clemens makes off-key remarks on WBC
TSN.ca Staff with AP files

4/5/2006 1:36:00 AM

While there is still no word from Roger Clemens on whether or not he is going to play this season, he may have said too much about other topics.

When asked on Tuesday about the World Baseball Classic and the devotion of Japanese and Korean fans, the seven-time Cy Young Award winner gave a surprising answer.

"None of the dry cleaners were open, they were all at the game, Japan and Korea," he said.

"So we couldn't get any dry cleaning done out there, but I guess the neatest thing is that 50,000 of them were at Anaheim Stadium."

Clemens participated in the World Baseball Classic for an American team that failed to advance to the final round. South Korea and Japan met in the semifinals, with the Japanese squad going on to beat Cuba in the final.

The Houston Astros, Boston Red Sox, Texas Rangers and New York Yankees are interested in signing Clemens if he decides to come back. The Astros can't re-sign him until May 1.

Files from the Associated Press were used for this report.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I had some A535 get into my armpit once during a baseball tournament in Sarnia one year.... and holy fucking pain! I had to be taken out of the game and the team called me 'Pat Burns' for the rest of the year!

LOL pat burns!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
I had some A535 get into my armpit once during a baseball tournament in Sarnia one year.... and holy fucking pain! I had to be taken out of the game and the team called me 'Pat Burns' for the rest of the year!

LOL pat burns!
HAHLOL!

I remember a guy coming up to me at a rave back in teh days and telling me he had made a huge mistake.. apparently he put vicks vaporub on the tip of his penis

LOL

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain