• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Robert Fisk - Today

Taro

TRIBE Member
I just realized that Robert Fisk is giving a lecture today. Anyone interested, should go to Oise, 252 bloor, Room G162 - $10-20 dollars sliding scale -
8 pm.

He's also giving a dinner talk at Hart House at 6 pm - but that's $50, and there are only 60 tickets.

AVE

TRIBE Member
i just finished his book "the great war for civilization" and if i had known ahead of time, i would have loved to hear him speak. one of the best mid east correspondents imo.

sadly i will be busy tonight. someone tape it and put it up here:D

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah thought so...

looking forward to it -

i literally just saw a poster on my way into the library - glad it happend to catch my eye

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Just heard a whole lecture by him on 89.5 fm... they played it again yesterday which leads me to beleive they will probably play it again... Awesome speaker!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Oh wait, I get it.

You're trying to be con-tro-ver-sial. A standard tactic from the bag of intellectually corrupt tricks in rhetoric...commonly used in politics by both the left and right.

Proud?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AVE

TRIBE Member
man_slut said:
Just heard a whole lecture by him on 89.5 fm... they played it again yesterday which leads me to beleive they will probably play it again... Awesome speaker!
please post in here if you know of it being aired again

i dont listen to radio at all, but would tune in for Fisky