• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rob Zombie To Remake Halloween

Resolver

TRIBE Member
"Former White Zombie frontman Rob Zombie plans to reinvigorate the Halloween film franchise with some serious horror. Zombie, who will direct a prequel/remake of Halloween, tells Variety that the Michael Myers character has become a cliché, and that he'll make Myers "terrifying again." Zombie previously directed gorror flicks The Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses."

Should be a doozie!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Taro

TRIBE Member
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!
House of 1000 corpses was terrible - one of the worst films I have ever seen.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
are you new to tribe or something

watch his movies, you will turn over a new leaf on your stance regarding critisicing someones "work"

derek

TRIBE Member
they really gotta to stop remaking classic horror flicks when the original rocks. they just end up making a crappy film that can't test the original.

i feel sorry for script writters these days.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
shuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up. those are my FAVOURITE scary movies. id ont think he'll be able to do it as well though. not the same actors.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
They need to remake that first Hellraiser. The new ones they're making are total shit, but with a decent effects budget, the first one could be done even better, I think.

"Don't look at meeeeee"

CO2

TRIBE Member
Hey Micheal Myers may be cliche now, but in his time he was the shit.

Probably my favourite horror movie franchise of all time.

Michael_Myers.jpg