• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RJD2 Is done his new album

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
alright, i'm a huge rj fan and just snagged some tunes off slsk and kazza that i hadn't heard before.

are these old?

Mhz
Rain
Killah Priest
I Belong to You

some of these are just amazing, i'm in awe. so am i just late in the game or has some of the new album made it online?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
alright, i'm a huge rj fan and just snagged some tunes off slsk and kazza that i hadn't heard before.

are these old?

Mhz
Rain
Killah Priest
I Belong to You

some of these are just amazing, i'm in awe. so am i just late in the game or has some of the new album made it online?
rain is relatively new

check out "true confessions" by him if you haven't already

look for a comp called "Loose ends" that is evidently from RJD2 himself

not a proper album, more b-sides

avoid any other albums , there have been atleast 3 fake "compilations" put together

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Spinsah

are these old?

Mhz
Rain
Killah Priest
I Belong to You

If you are a huge fan you'd buy his vinyl !!:p Anyways if you're a fan check out the whole def jux team & while you're at it get the Revenge of the Robots DVD which is a dvd & cd full of def jux goodness.

My fave rjd2 tune is "here's what's left". Cannot wait for this. Finally something other than remixes from this talento.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
If you are a huge fan you'd buy his vinyl !!:p Anyways if you're a fan check out the whole def jux team & while you're at it get the Revenge of the Robots DVD which is a dvd & cd full of def jux goodness.

My fave rjd2 tune is "here's what's left". Cannot wait for this. Finally something other than remixes from this talento.
REVENGE OF THE ROBOTS!!!

I keep watching the part when EL calls that poor kid up during the outro to stepfather factory!...fuckin' loser messing EL's shit!, lucky he got out alive(if he did)