• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Taro

JamesM

TRIBE Member

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/ill-gates/the-phat-conductor-tim-d-rip-90s-vinyl-mix[/soundcloud]

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
horrible news.

Rest In Peace, Tim. I did not know you well, but I enjoyed seeing you around.

Condolences to his family and friends.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
RIP Tim. I wish I got to know you better. You seemed like a really cool guy the few times we got to chat. Condolences to all your loved ones.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
From Toronto

$63-$111 Via
$41-$74 Greyhound
$408 Porter
$409 AC

Surprised how fast Porter lost its cost advantage re fares.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Yeah the only advantage to Porter now is literally the convenience to fly out of downtown, faster que times, nice waiting area, and free booze( although most airlines i have flown on lately give free booze )

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
RIP Tim. Hadn't seen him in years, probably since he moved. Always had some laughs way back in the day though.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Sigh

My heart truly sank when I read the title of the thread.

I hadn't met him offline, but he always nice towards me on here and it meant a lot to me, since majority have been dicks to me.

I guess I should have told him. It could have made a difference.

It took me while to want to post in this thread, because it overwhelmed me with sadness. I blame myself a little to be honest.

I have no idea why he stayed in Ottawa, it seemed like he was never happy there.

Really, really sad.

I hope where ever he has moved onto, he is happier.

P.S. It would be really nice of you, Alex - if you could kindly put this on the top of the main forum. Pretty please.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I have no idea why he stayed in Ottawa, it seemed like he was never happy there.
I spoke with him in the new year about Ottawa. He was pretty happy there, but missed Toronto alot. So I told him to get his ass back to Mars.

By the sounds of it he came to visit. I had no idea.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
my wife couldn't get her shift covered, so I sadly won't make it to the memorial.

I'll be hosting a wake at my place (LAWRENCE and Weston), if any body wants to join us and share Tim stories.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'll send my regards for you Danny. If you'd like. I know it's a complete shit show of emotions.

It's going to suck large. What can you do.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
please do, James. I really wish I could go to tell his mother how much he meant to those around him.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Will do. I know Jake has been in contact with his Mom. He's due in the morning. We just checked in our hotel and found the pub. Miss Ottawa. It's so different.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Good service. Really good speech by Jake. And Dan your name was mentioned as the guy who brought you all together. Really sad, but we celebrated at the same time. Good to bring some closure.

Just heading back on the VIA train. With Budweisers :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders