• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Stephen Hawking.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
A Brief History of Time pretty-well fostered my entire outlook. Just read it again a few months back. What an amazing life. They said he’d live for a couple of years. 55 years later, his legacy and inspiration are immortal. :)

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
I'll have to find my old copy of A Brief History of Time, in order to re-read it.

Stephen Hawking died March 14, which is also the birthdate of Albert Einstein, and international Pi Day (as it's 3.14). It is also my son's birthday, which I hope is a sign of future mathematical prowess. :)

It is especially sad for the world to lose such a vast intellect when it is currently consumed by small-mindedness.

I picture him in heaven, playing poker with Einstein, Newton and Data.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
This blew my mind when I read it. Also, they both lived to age 76.
Hawking would not be so amazed by trivial coincidences... having an appreciation for the ways in which the chaos of life and the large numbers of the universe will deliver an unending series of apparent coincidences to our pattern-seeking minds...

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It still makes me wonder if he pulled the plug OR he was Einstein reincarnated and had stipulations on his rerun this time around/will be reborn within this generation/has discovered how to quantum leap

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Cool Guy, he's probably delivering the bang to the universe. Chicken before the Egg. He started the universe.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders