• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RIP Macho Man.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident - OOOHHHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler on a when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident | TMZ.com

tis a shame, im sure he would have become more entertaining as he got older.

Let the tribe puns begin.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
RIP dude.

back in the day, my dad looked liked him. LOL

I wonder what ever happened to Elizabeth..was that her name?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
yeah, what would you put on a resume after that?
under skills list? can piledrive with the best of them?

Straong arm Clothesline master?
Spinning headlock elbow drop?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rage

TRIBE Member
His match against Tito Santana for the IC Belt at the Boston Garden is still one of my all time favorite matches.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ahhh i used to love watching macho man and the other dudes when I was babysitting. it was the only thing that was ever on that late.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Without him Jessi Slaughter's dad might never have settled on a personality!

Have to post this to balance it out...